Teach this poor soul how to make a pipe!!!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Teach this poor soul how to make a pipe!!!

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Yo, Fuck im 13 and your dirrections on how to mkae a bong connfuse me lol...Could u teach me how to make a pipe i like pipes better!!! Plz help me out!!!
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hahahaha Can you not check the other posts first? There is alot of other topics about this exact same question...
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

That's why I said that. I'm tired of tryin to explain different pipes. It's always the same questions. Just check the other post. Geez.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Go to a hardware store and peice it together :lol: it aint that hard
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users