Any fans of Stewart should enjoy this debate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwyUdBp-cck
Jon Stewart vs Fox
Moderator: Moderators
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox
I'm not familiar enough with the situation, I know the guy but barely watch television.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox
"I dont know the kind of sway that a President can have on an economy...."
John Stewart should never run for office... he should keep us informed in the mass media the way he does...
Great post man!!
John Stewart should never run for office... he should keep us informed in the mass media the way he does...
Great post man!!
woah
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox
I like Stewart...his feathers seem very hard to ruffle.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

