Jon Stewart vs Fox

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Jon Stewart vs Fox

Post by zERo~Chronic »

Any fans of Stewart should enjoy this debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwyUdBp-cck
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox

Post by AbbyRoad »

i enjoyed it
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'm not familiar enough with the situation, I know the guy but barely watch television.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

"I dont know the kind of sway that a President can have on an economy...."

John Stewart should never run for office... he should keep us informed in the mass media the way he does...
Great post man!!
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Jon Stewart vs Fox

Post by weedguru_animal »

I like Stewart...his feathers seem very hard to ruffle.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users