53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ultras27
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm
Contact:

53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?

Post by ultras27 »

Hey you, 53 days have passed since I have switched to the 12/12 cycle, I began to gather after 3-4 days because some plants have started to brown hairs, and those containing only white will leave them more. What you thinking of them gather there or to wait for more. I think I suffer from something also, here are some pictures from today. Thank you, please help
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Can't see the pics...
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: 53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

mmmm indeed... 53 days does seem like a fair while, but mine was closer to 90
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users