53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?
Moderator: Moderators
-
ultras27
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm
- Contact:
53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?
Hey you, 53 days have passed since I have switched to the 12/12 cycle, I began to gather after 3-4 days because some plants have started to brown hairs, and those containing only white will leave them more. What you thinking of them gather there or to wait for more. I think I suffer from something also, here are some pictures from today. Thank you, please help
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: 53 days of 12/12, what do think ,I have to cut them off?
mmmm indeed... 53 days does seem like a fair while, but mine was closer to 90
woah
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
