How far do you commute
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
How far do you commute
to work or school?
Work is about a half hour drive, 25 miles or so. school, from here I can walk to a light rail stop a block and a half a way and take it to the university. from my house to my classes usually about half hour as well, even though it's only a mile or so
Work is about a half hour drive, 25 miles or so. school, from here I can walk to a light rail stop a block and a half a way and take it to the university. from my house to my classes usually about half hour as well, even though it's only a mile or so
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
about 12 miles to work
about 25-30 miles for school once the year starts up in october
about 25-30 miles for school once the year starts up in october
Peace Not Greed.
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
haha school is not even 2 miles
probley barley even one , could walk or skate every morning, but usally far to high to feel like it
probley barley even one , could walk or skate every morning, but usally far to high to feel like it

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
im about a km away from my new school, my old school i was about 3 kms away, and my middle school i was a few blocks away. my town is quite small.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
I don't go to school
And I don't have a fixed place of work.
Most jobs are close by within a few kilometers, but others are 20 km away. Some actually happen right in my driveway (Car repairs)
And I don't have a fixed place of work.
Most jobs are close by within a few kilometers, but others are 20 km away. Some actually happen right in my driveway (Car repairs)

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
Work is a 5 minute drive and about a 15-20 minute walk, depending on how fast I walk.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
sometimes I wish I lived in a city where I could walk to my job every day, or walk to school instead of driving a minimum of 7 minutes for civilization
actually...no i don't.
no...I do
kinda..
actually...no i don't.
no...I do
kinda..
Peace Not Greed.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
My exact route and everything is 1.55 miles if you must know.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
I ... do must know O.O
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
My job is literally 1.71 miles away.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
I walk to and from work 5 nights a week. It's 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) each way.

-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
Depending on my nightly vodka and green intake, I arise from my slumber around 720ish, more often than not, still drunk. Recently I have been given to grabbing Ratm holding him close to me, and sleeping for another ten minutes or so, which leaves me approximately 10 minutes, to find my clothes, regain a semblance of balance, and hunt for my work pass and motorcycle keys. Then....I am OFF. Fighting my way through the morning city traffic, en route to the town hall. Sometimes, if I am feeling dangerously lacking lucidity, I take it easy, and my trip to work can stretch on these occasions, to near 14 fucking minutes, but generally, I aim closer to 7 minutes Ride Time. On the way home, i am horribly sober, but eager to get back here to my den, grab the rat, walk him, then get stuck in, once again to the vodka, so I remain eager for swiftness. So lets say, at best 7 minutes. At worst 14 minutes. The traffic is fine for me to play with on my beast, as its faster than ALL other vehicles, barring a few bigger sportsbikes ridden by even more deranged men than yours truly but unruly...However, when I am aware of my lack of basic balance required to even stand up straight without seeking a crutch of sorts, I take it a little easier.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
Get a bike man...Gorecore wrote:I walk to and from work 5 nights a week. It's 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) each way.

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
Thought about it a couple times before...but nah. I would never want to bike in the winter, and the return trip home is mostly uphill. I'd hate to be so tired that I couldn't bike up the hill, so I'd have to wheel a bike plus my dying carcass uphill.Weedguru Higher wrote:Get a bike man...Gorecore wrote:I walk to and from work 5 nights a week. It's 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) each way.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How far do you commute
ugh hills are shitty on bikes, my town is half a giant hill and im right on the bottom, but all my friends are at the very top... i got a LOT of exercise(sp?) as a kid xDGorecore wrote:Thought about it a couple times before...but nah. I would never want to bike in the winter, and the return trip home is mostly uphill. I'd hate to be so tired that I couldn't bike up the hill, so I'd have to wheel a bike plus my dying carcass uphill.Weedguru Higher wrote:Get a bike man...Gorecore wrote:I walk to and from work 5 nights a week. It's 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) each way.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users