Cartoons from back in the day

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Cartoons from back in the day

Post by Funk Doctor »

Since I discovered TV-Links and Alluc.org, I've been in a state of nostalgia. I've spent the last few weeks watching cartoons I hadn't seen in years. Stuff like Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, The Tick and more of this comedy gold. I realised they don't make stuff like that anymore (well, some exceptions to the rule).

Man, I remember the days where I'd come home, have a bowl ofmy favourite cereal, a big glass of cold milk, and park my ass in front of the TV to watch cartoons.

Those were the days...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! Funk Doc is gettin' old! :lol: :lol: He's starting to reminisce about old cartoons.
Image
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

<<<<<<<dont forget about ren and stimpy!!!!!!!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Oh Swanee. I love Ren and Stimpy. That takes me back to my high school daze.

STINKY! OOOOH STINKY!
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

"Let me get this straight... Something came out your butt... it made a noise... and it smelled funny... you're losing it!" :lol:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

All of the aforementioned cartoons are those I used to watch

and we cannot forget

SWAT KATS

here's the intro for those that can't remember, I used to live this show link
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

any of you guys watch darkwing duck
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
bobdole
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: vancouver, Washington
Contact:

Post by bobdole »

Thundercats. I know its fucked up but cheetara was pretty hot for a cat mutant.
xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
Contact:

Post by xzxandrewxzx »

i totaly forgot about swat cats....THANK YOU!!!!
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

pinky and the brain is the shitt.... i loved coming home to that after school!!!!

scooby doo was one of my favourites back in the day too.... before the movies ;)
woah
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i almost forgot about swat cats, good call flow.

o, we cant overlook x-men either, i basically worshiped wolverine when i was younger. best part: free rentals of all the xmen shows at my local video store cause theyre in the kids section!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hehe, no problem, I remembered the cartoon, and I remember loving it but i never really found it anywhere (I forgot the title, and all of a sudden a mate happened to remember it, really awesome)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

dragon ballZZZ
grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by grayhookups »

beast wars?
spiderman?
roccos modern life?
filmore :)
everything is better when stoned....period
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i know this wasnt a cartoon, but what about pete and pete? all i can remember is the redheaded kid and some bully who had a collection of knives he made out of paper. he would always give kids paper cuts with his wicked construction paper tools of death
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users