Cartoons from back in the day
Moderator: Moderators
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Cartoons from back in the day
Since I discovered TV-Links and Alluc.org, I've been in a state of nostalgia. I've spent the last few weeks watching cartoons I hadn't seen in years. Stuff like Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, The Tick and more of this comedy gold. I realised they don't make stuff like that anymore (well, some exceptions to the rule).
Man, I remember the days where I'd come home, have a bowl ofmy favourite cereal, a big glass of cold milk, and park my ass in front of the TV to watch cartoons.
Those were the days...
Man, I remember the days where I'd come home, have a bowl ofmy favourite cereal, a big glass of cold milk, and park my ass in front of the TV to watch cartoons.
Those were the days...
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
All of the aforementioned cartoons are those I used to watch
and we cannot forget
SWAT KATS
here's the intro for those that can't remember, I used to live this show link
and we cannot forget
SWAT KATS
here's the intro for those that can't remember, I used to live this show link
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
any of you guys watch darkwing duck
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
bobdole
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 pm
- Location: vancouver, Washington
- Contact:
-
xzxandrewxzx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
i almost forgot about swat cats, good call flow.
o, we cant overlook x-men either, i basically worshiped wolverine when i was younger. best part: free rentals of all the xmen shows at my local video store cause theyre in the kids section!
o, we cant overlook x-men either, i basically worshiped wolverine when i was younger. best part: free rentals of all the xmen shows at my local video store cause theyre in the kids section!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
hehe, no problem, I remembered the cartoon, and I remember loving it but i never really found it anywhere (I forgot the title, and all of a sudden a mate happened to remember it, really awesome)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
grayhookups
- Bonghead

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
i know this wasnt a cartoon, but what about pete and pete? all i can remember is the redheaded kid and some bully who had a collection of knives he made out of paper. he would always give kids paper cuts with his wicked construction paper tools of death
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
