man i heard this you just changed it from blonde to pothead...but it sounds good.Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:A stoner walks into an appliance store and asks the owner, "How much for that TV set in the window?"
The owner looks at the TV set, then looks at the stoner, and says, "I don't sell stuff to potheads." So the stoner tells the owner that he'll quit toking and will come back the next week to buy the TV. A week later, the stoner comes back and says, "I quit smoking pot. Now, how much for that TV set in the window?"
And the owner says, "I told you I don't sell to potheads!" So the stoner leaves again.
He comes back a week later and says, "How much for that TV?"
The owner says, "I'm not going to tell you again, I don't sell to potheads!!!"
The stoner looks back at the owner and says, "How can you tell I'm a pothead?"
The owner looks back and says, "Because that's a microwave."
STONER JOKES
Moderator: Moderators
-
SmotPoker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
- Contact:
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
SmotPoker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
- Contact:
no she comes back each day with a different hair dye in (like black,brown,red,etc.) and she asks how can u tell i'm a blonde..these arent tvs these are microvaesWhiteLie wrote:Ummm...wouldn't make sense if it was blonde...
"HOW CAN YOU TELL I'M A BLONDE!?"
Uhh...your hair?
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
-
Diesel
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users