STONER JOKES

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

Post by SmotPoker »

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:A stoner walks into an appliance store and asks the owner, "How much for that TV set in the window?"
The owner looks at the TV set, then looks at the stoner, and says, "I don't sell stuff to potheads." So the stoner tells the owner that he'll quit toking and will come back the next week to buy the TV. A week later, the stoner comes back and says, "I quit smoking pot. Now, how much for that TV set in the window?"
And the owner says, "I told you I don't sell to potheads!" So the stoner leaves again.
He comes back a week later and says, "How much for that TV?"
The owner says, "I'm not going to tell you again, I don't sell to potheads!!!"
The stoner looks back at the owner and says, "How can you tell I'm a pothead?"
The owner looks back and says, "Because that's a microwave."
man i heard this you just changed it from blonde to pothead...but it sounds good.
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Ummm...wouldn't make sense if it was blonde...

"HOW CAN YOU TELL I'M A BLONDE!?"

Uhh...your hair?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

Post by SmotPoker »

WhiteLie wrote:Ummm...wouldn't make sense if it was blonde...

"HOW CAN YOU TELL I'M A BLONDE!?"

Uhh...your hair?
no she comes back each day with a different hair dye in (like black,brown,red,etc.) and she asks how can u tell i'm a blonde..these arent tvs these are microvaes
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]
Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 am
Contact:

Post by Diesel »

WhiteLie wrote:Actually I think I read this one on this site,

What's the difference between a drunk driver and a stoned driver?
A drunk driver will run over a stop sign, a stoned driver will wait for it to turn green.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. so true. lol
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users