Fallin asleep, getting real tired etc.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
Fallin asleep, getting real tired etc.
Hey, I guess this is normal, but everytime i smoke pot (Big amounts or small) I first get fuckin high, i get all giglly etc, and im not either tired or hyper im just in a very good/relaxed state. But after mabye 2 hours, man i get TIRED! I just wanna sleep, even if i got friends over its like "fuck that" and i just fall asleep :S i feel all lazy and shit, and i was wondering if all of you get that, and if you do, what do you do about it? do you just sleep? lol
Peace
Peace
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
It's pretty much because you crash from all of it and it's burning you out. It happens to me all the time when I smoke but that's why I like smoking small amounts in the day and a lot more at night. But I've past out so many times with a bowl and lighter still in my hand or a half finished joint in my hand.
Peace Not Greed.
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Depends, if it's late at night and we're watching a movie and I smoked a lot that evening i'll probably start getting drowsy.
But at festivals/parties/during the day I'm as active as a motherfucker!
But at festivals/parties/during the day I'm as active as a motherfucker!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
-
Vinyl
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 910
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Unfortunately it's sort of the opposite for me. Whenever I blaze during the day I'm obviously active for awhile but then I just get so burnt out. Especially when it's warm and sunny. I guess that's one of the main reasons I prefer burning at night, even though that doesn't stop me much during the day.Flow wrote:Depends, if it's late at night and we're watching a movie and I smoked a lot that evening i'll probably start getting drowsy.
But at festivals/parties/during the day I'm as active as a motherfucker!
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
It's perfectly normal to be exceptionally tired a few hours after smoking. If you want to stay awake at that point, I suggest smoking more weed, or take a drug that usually wakes people up (caffeine, coke, ecstasy, whatever). I don't recommend trying to fight off the sleep any other way, because when I've come down from weed I'm extremely slow witted and out of it, staying awake without any kind of stimulant just makes me into more of a zombie.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
Re: Fallin asleep, getting real tired etc.
Grotmar wrote:Hey, I guess this is normal, but everytime i smoke pot (Big amounts or small) I first get fuckin high, i get all giglly etc, and im not either tired or hyper im just in a very good/relaxed state. But after mabye 2 hours, man i get TIRED! I just wanna sleep, even if i got friends over its like "fuck that" and i just fall asleep :S i feel all lazy and shit, and i was wondering if all of you get that, and if you do, what do you do about it? do you just sleep? lol
Peace
smoke up more
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
yeah might help to get off your ass for a bit and do something. doesn't really matter what, but just move around, go for a small walk or something, before you know it you'll feel pretty good again. happends to me without having smoked at all, mainly cause i sit on my ass on the computer all day most of the time. some music helps too.
-
Potsticker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:05 pm
- Contact:
if you really want to stay up, might a suggest energy drinks or caffeine pills. i only really use them if im trying to stay up unusually late but they seem to work pretty well with weed. i prefer monster but its realy just a personal preference. the only thing with the caffeine pills is that some of my friends say it shortens their high.
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
That worked GREAT! i took some caffeine pills when I got to the point where im all lazy, and i have been normal (not like a zombie) the whole dayPotsticker wrote:if you really want to stay up, might a suggest energy drinks or caffeine pills. i only really use them if im trying to stay up unusually late but they seem to work pretty well with weed. i prefer monster but its realy just a personal preference. the only thing with the caffeine pills is that some of my friends say it shortens their high.
Thanks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users