Bongs or Pipes

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Bongs or Pipes?

Bong
41
71%
Pipe
17
29%
 
Total votes: 58

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I find it funny that there's such a distinct difference between European tokers and North American/Canadian tokers, well not sure about the canadians but hey :)

Down here a joint is the most common way of consuming you weed, we do bongs, occasionally, but it's too much of a fuzz, smoking a joint is chilled out, you don't have to be worried about spilling water or breaking the bong etc...

Now in the US (and perhaps canada) you guys seem to enjoy bongs and pipes way more than spliffs (now im leaving blunts out cause thats a different thing, we do those too, still not as much as you guys but im not gonna go in on that) which I find funny.

I love differences in marijuana consumption :d
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
groovyjdawg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:29 am
Contact:

Post by groovyjdawg »

I love them both for different reasons. Basically like everyone else said.

But if I had to pick one it would have to a pipe.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I smoke a pipe daily.
I smoke bongs probably once a week.
I prefer bongs for getting higher.
I like pipes for ease.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

joints come before bongs i tink, but pipe beats all
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Sweet420Emotion
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:22 am
Contact:

Post by Sweet420Emotion »

I like smoking out of everything... switching it up makes it more interesting hahaha

I'm more of a bong person myself, because a lot of my friends have some killer bongs. I like the bubbling sound too. Getting a big ass bong full of milky white smoke feels like an accomplishment... but I've always got a pipe and some papers ready too.
---
Money is fake, it doesn't really matter. I'd rather get paid in real green.
Dank
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 am
Contact:

Post by Dank »

I greatly depends on the situation. When alone, a pipe or better yet a good bubbler. When in a group in a living room a bong all the way. However the most laid back and used way to smoke is the joint.
As it is above, it is below...
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

Flow wrote:I find it funny that there's such a distinct difference between European tokers and North American/Canadian tokers
hey! canada is in north america too! you dont have to seperate us, hell we are the northiest of the northern americas.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

no. Alaska
Peace Not Greed.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i used to be a big pipe person because you can carry it with you and its always ready to be packed. but it brings the heat down on you. and you have to be careful not to break it. so i stopped carrying mine with me. bongs while not portiable are clean to toke out of. as long as you do not spill the water. you get fresh filtered hits.
so id choose bongs over pipes. but i still use both,
now joints...more chillin then bongs are pipes. zero chance of somethign expense and pretty breaking. but u get no filter as with a bong. but joints are even more portable then a pipe. and u van even roll on the go as long as you have a car or mad skills.
1. bongs for filtering
2. joints, just there awesomeness
3. pipes, just so pretty
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users