Bongs or Pipes

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Bongs or Pipes?

Bong
41
71%
Pipe
17
29%
 
Total votes: 58

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Bongs or Pipes

Post by Ziggy »

After a topic in the Tools of the Trade section. Ive noticed ppl either strongly prefer bongs or pipes.

Which one do you prefer out of the two.
If you want post a reason.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I like my pipe :) I like the convenience of it, I like being able to control how much I take better...

BUT I need to try a bong that I didn't make XD I want to try a good, glass bong.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Bong, a glass one like i have fucks you right up with half the weed used in joints or bowls....i like em all tho. haha
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

Bongs are bloody brilliant, but i must say pipes simply 'cause i like the feel of them better.
[i]To have no errors[/i]
[i]Would be life without meaning[/i]
[i]No struggle, no joy[/i]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Bongs because they will get you ripped out of your mind from them.
Peace Not Greed.
fawx
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:52 am
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Post by fawx »

I voted for bong, but i think both of the tools serve their purpose.

Pipes for convenience,portability, etc.

Bongs for the amount of smoke you can take in and the easier it is on your throat and lungs.
[img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8063/bobdylaniq2.jpg[/img]
LoveMaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
Contact:

Post by LoveMaster »

fawx wrote:I voted for bong, but i think both of the tools serve their purpose.

Pipes for convenience,portability, etc.

Bongs for the amount of smoke you can take in and the easier it is on your throat and lungs.

Bongs ALL THE WAYYYY. Although pipes are rather fun to have around....hahaha. ANYWAYS, try a bong with ice water and your favorite kool-aid...greatest shit you'll ever smoke. You can take hits like it's a breath of air.

O yahh, and the reason why I quoted you, was because I had to say something about your bob dylan picture...brilliant. Although I like his son's music much better. Jakob Dylan and The Wallflowers "One Headlight"...beauty.
That's what she said.
-Marijuana-
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:30 am
Contact:

Post by -Marijuana- »

BONGS 4 LIFE!!! LOL yeh i think bongz they get you smashed way quicker and harder
mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
Contact:

Post by mr_pickle »

bongs for surre, they seem to get you more fucked and are more efficient
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

Im going for pipes man, not only are they portable, hit pretty good(depending on your pipe) and there is no bong water to spill, Im going with pipes. now dont get me wrong, I still love bongs, but to me thats for a whole bunch a people, when its just me and my girl, then its a shared pipe all the way
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

I voted for pipes. I like both however, I like the sound that bogs make but the water absorbes THC so.........

Personally my favorite is a vaporizer, it cures every stoner dilemma.
Charles Mingus is god.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Bongs for sure. I love pipes too, but bongs filter out some bad stuff, so id have to pick them.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i used to be more of a pipe person but ive switched to bongs. ive noticed that pipes are not as good as joint while in an outdoors setting.a nd if ur indoors bong are better because they filter out shit
Image
xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
Contact:

Post by xzxandrewxzx »

i chose bong even though i only have smoked out of them like 5 times but those were practically the 5 most intense sessions ever...but i usually smoke out of a bubbler and freeze it a bit so it just as smooth until the 3rd or fourth bowl.
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.
Turnipweed13
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
Contact:

Post by Turnipweed13 »

idk i like pipes cause they are small and unique in a lot of ways but if you get a real glass bong with a garb (slider) than i would have to choose the bong....
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users