never go to church when you're high

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Red_Sled
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Red_Sled »

i wouldent do that i think its disrespectfull... for any other thing like school, or work yah i would do it but not to church
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/Red_Sled/resd_sled.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.fukenricen.ca/images/banners/proud.gif[/img]
Schinzo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Contact:

Post by Schinzo »

first time i got really baked i found out i had to go to church, ours is really old school so they hae liek this low light and creepy choir that sings. it was so much better high cause the singing semed intresting and everyone looked so old :lol: :shock: :? :P :x :wink: :roll:
LoveHasSmoked
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: United States of Opression
Contact:

Post by LoveHasSmoked »

Church is just too controlling. Has anyone heard of this "Silver Ring Thing"?

You pay 15 bucks for a ring and a bible and then swear to not have sex until you're married. Fuck that, I have sex every chance I get.

Plus if you're like me and are agnostic they look down on you and try to convert you, it's like salem witch trails or something.

Fuck church.

(sorry to all thoses offeneded)
Rats have crawled through his house and out through their head
One of them ate a hole in the sky
To believe this would be a fate worse than dying
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

Church is to communal for a good time high, but it has it's merits.

For me, I like to think that peoples link to god is more personal, so smoking up with the bible is always a good time, cause it just makes so much sense, not the stories, but the meaning behind the stories.

And if it was the Salem witch trials, would either be in jail or Burning.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
weedobsessor35
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:40 am
Contact:

Post by weedobsessor35 »

I went tripping on skittles. And I go to a really flashy nondenominational church with lots of flashy colored lights and a great music team.

It was actually bad-ass. I had a lot of fun and felt really connected to God.

Though, as soon as I walked out the door I forgot everything I had been taught.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users