never go to church when you're high

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

never go to church when you're high

Post by clashcityrocker »

OK, wow this is one weird story. I woke up at like 10 o clock today and me and my friend were waking and baking for like 30 minutes straight. then my mom knocks on the door and reminds us shes forcing us to go to CHURCH which sucked. We at least got breakfast on the way.

anyway we were both so high, and this place was ****ing packed. now might be a good time to mention im not christian but agnostic. So i was just sitting in the back chillin out and some guy in a suit walks up to our bench and I hand him his bible thing, I didnt even know it was his it just matched the color of his suit, so it was kind of like solving a puzzle of some sort. Anyway he was talking so fuckin fast i couldnt understand a word he said, he told us something like "You need to spread out. disperse" and then he just walked off. We were fuckin confused and didnt know what to do, we were TOTALLY sticking out from everyone in the church, I seriously dont know if anybody could tell how high we were.

So, we go back to my moms minivan and sit in the back... just for fun we crack open the back door and smoke a bowl, blowing the hits outside. Thats where the best part happens... Since this church is so fuckin popular the city sherriff has to direct traffic, so while we're in the back of a van smoking a bowl 2 motorcycle cops drive by. They drove right through a fuckin cloud of smoke, that was the scariest shit ever. anyway right when we thought we were going home my mom breaks the shitty news, we have to go to the fucking Youth group. We did go, and wow that was even worse. I think my mom must be really desperate for me to turn religious because i saw her talking to some girl my age and then she pointed to me... for those of you who dont go to church, christians are like really nice people, its almost scary... actually more annoying than scary. im not sure. hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaha i am going to hell. :shock:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i know what you mean, my gfs parents are sorta religious, it sux but they have good morals. i can totally relate on the annoying thing,
SouR_MilK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:56 pm
Contact:

Post by SouR_MilK »

damn man funny you mentioned that, i went to church high for the first time yesterday..it was fuckin weird, it felt like everyone was lookin at me and knew i was stoned but i didnt give a fuck! hahaha :roll:
Marijuana is just natures way of saying....... HIGH!

Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, i wana stimulate my mind, so i toke it up
flynn

Post by flynn »

we had a priest come over and bless our house. he sprinkled holy water fucking everywhere, especially on the bed. my girl is from a very religeous italian family, but its all good because none of it g ets forced onto me......but damn our bed was all wet and he scared our kitten :x
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I know what you mean but i go every weekend and my mom makes me go and all that. I used to have to be an altar server and that was even harder Id get baked then Id have to be in front of all those people at church helping the priest out when he was doing his stuff. He nver knew I was baked.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

yea i ant a big fan of church not very religous really (something makes me think ill regret sayin that haha) i try to avoid it stoned or not
User avatar
lukasss
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by lukasss »

i never liked goin 2 church
life is a bitch n den u die.. so if as long as im living im living high
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ive never been to a service, wth do they do ?
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

sing hymes read bible stuff basicly everything you dont want to have to do and i can imagine it being hell stoned oh and churchs tend to be fucking frezzing STAY AWAY DUDES
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Havent been in church in at least 7 years :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
skarry
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Contact:

Post by skarry »

its a fake nice there being nice cause they have to not cause they want to
Kal-El
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 am
Contact:

Post by Kal-El »

I swear my church had to of brainwashed me. When I was in highschool I went like all the time. But I wasnt like some church geek who didnt do shit. I was fairly rebellious kid. But like I always went back to the church and would fall in their prayer shit. (Dont take any of this the wrong) Then I finally am able to cut myself sort of from there. But a really good friend asked me to go to camp my senior year. So I had no plans and decided to go. While Im there I get all suckered into the shit again and in fact they even got me to believe I needed to go to their church college I had to rush around figuring out everything I had to do. I went for a year. Failed almost every class. I knew that was gonna happen. I had no plans for college. I wanted to get my shit together before I was gonna pay for school. Especially 20 thousand a year. So now I have quit school. My life has gotten 10x better. I smoke and dont feel guilty for it because theres nothing to feel guilty about. I have an awesome girl a great job. If I could just get these damn school bills paid off Id have nothing to complain about. Fuckin church is a joke. Again please dont take any of this personally just my opinion and im toasted :lol:
Kegan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Kegan »

i've never gone to church stoned but that's because i've rarely ever gone. about two years ago my dealer stoped dealing and got hella religious (because of his gf) and I went to church with him once. I also used to go to church with my aunt when i was like 5 years old. it was so boring i never want to go back. it's worse than school was
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Dan wrote:I went to church high once, and I'll never do it again. it totaly ruins the high to have some old guy preach at you for 2 hours about total bs. the only reason i did it was cause it was 420 and it was the only chance i had the whole day.

Take my advice, church is a bad place to get stoned at. The only advantage was i got to raid the kitchen which had gallons of orange soda and cookies.
:( (Y) :!:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: wherever theres weed for the smoking
Contact:

Post by shoe »

i go to church maybe once every 3 weeks or some shit never gone stoned might have to try that soon, if you're forced to go, it's probly better to go stoned then not stoned
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users