small ket question

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

explore about 20 miles in any direction from your tent on a mision, trust
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

ketamines are cat tranqs
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

blazedsubaru wrote:Sounds like something I want to try.

This summer my friends and I are gonna go camping in a chill place and try some drugs. They have done shrooms, I haven't. So they are gonna do it again and I'm gonna try it. Then the next night we're gonna do some e, since I haven't done it. But, it's gonna be hard to not fool around with this girl Miranda, I mean come on, it's camping...on e, what else is there to do???
yea guy sex is great, but wen your on e fuckin everythings great. go swimming, make a fire, dance, laugh, travel. its all good on e.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users