small ket question
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
small ket question
About how much ketamine could i buy with £20? any accurate(to your area) prices welcome, they dont fluctuate that much.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
Dakine, why do you say they don't fluctuate that much? They vary from dealer to dealer, nevermind from country to country (there are multiple countries on WeedGuru).
For example, I've heard the average price of a gram of K is $50 http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamin ... sics.shtml , but Cusmar apparently gets it for way less.
For example, I've heard the average price of a gram of K is $50 http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamin ... sics.shtml , but Cusmar apparently gets it for way less.
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
.....Take the Ride.....
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
They dont fluctuate much, each dealer has to keep up with the other dealers to make sure he gets business. I know there are multiple countries on weedguru, and the currencies do vary, which is why i asked for a price from your area.Tokin42 wrote:Dakine, why do you say they don't fluctuate that much? They vary from dealer to dealer, nevermind from country to country (there are multiple countries on WeedGuru).
For example, I've heard the average price of a gram of K is $50 http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamin ... sics.shtml , but Cusmar apparently gets it for way less.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
I could get K for 20$ a g in the summer because on dealer ran into a few ki's(3 or 4 i think), which is a hell of a lot more than the dealers here have usually. This guy was sellin for MAD cheap prices and apparently he got rid of it all in only 4 months. Mostly because all the other K dealers were buying from him too. Not to mention the emo kids. Emo kids go through K like it's nobodies business.Dakine wrote:They dont fluctuate much, each dealer has to keep up with the other dealers to make sure he gets business. I know there are multiple countries on weedguru, and the currencies do vary, which is why i asked for a price from your area.Tokin42 wrote:Dakine, why do you say they don't fluctuate that much? They vary from dealer to dealer, nevermind from country to country (there are multiple countries on WeedGuru).
For example, I've heard the average price of a gram of K is $50 http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamin ... sics.shtml , but Cusmar apparently gets it for way less.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- T@kE_a_H!t
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
- Contact:
Nothing better then snorting some K and melting into the ol' couch, makes a 2hr movie go by in what seems like 15mins max.
P.S. The difference between good K and bad K is, good K takes very little material to get fucked(im talking a small bump) vice versa bad K wont get you high until you rail at least a half gram. Another indicator is the drip, if the K is good the drip will feel like your throat is covered in coldness, almost as if you ate a cough drop.
P.S.S. be sure you weigh how much you are taking, especially if it's high quality, One hole you don't want to fall in is a K induced one, called a "K Hole", So be wary...And don't end up taking to much.
P.S. The difference between good K and bad K is, good K takes very little material to get fucked(im talking a small bump) vice versa bad K wont get you high until you rail at least a half gram. Another indicator is the drip, if the K is good the drip will feel like your throat is covered in coldness, almost as if you ate a cough drop.
P.S.S. be sure you weigh how much you are taking, especially if it's high quality, One hole you don't want to fall in is a K induced one, called a "K Hole", So be wary...And don't end up taking to much.
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Sounds like something I want to try.
This summer my friends and I are gonna go camping in a chill place and try some drugs. They have done shrooms, I haven't. So they are gonna do it again and I'm gonna try it. Then the next night we're gonna do some e, since I haven't done it. But, it's gonna be hard to not fool around with this girl Miranda, I mean come on, it's camping...on e, what else is there to do???
This summer my friends and I are gonna go camping in a chill place and try some drugs. They have done shrooms, I haven't. So they are gonna do it again and I'm gonna try it. Then the next night we're gonna do some e, since I haven't done it. But, it's gonna be hard to not fool around with this girl Miranda, I mean come on, it's camping...on e, what else is there to do???
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
