Smoking while sick

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

2 people were shotgunning 2 blunts into his nose.
It was hardcore.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

LOL, whoa.. smokin weed through your nose is somethin else, man. I ain't ever reachin that level, hahahaha.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

yeh...pretty fucked up. I would eat it wayyy before doing that..
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by stonedross »

Well here's the update, I stayed home from school yesterday and I JUST came back from the walk-in at my local health center. I have a minor ear infection in my left ear so I got prescribed penicillin for 7 days, 2 times a day. I smoked 3 times yesterday, evenly throughout my day, and I think the weed helped my sickness more than the pills are going to! It was an awesome experience. I didn't even feel sick when I was high, I just threw on some trance and played some computer games. It was great!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users