Focalin

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Focalin

Post by cutthecashflow »

Focalin, what can you tell me about it? I searched erowid and came up with virtually nothing, apparently it's a new form of Ritalin thats twice as potent.

Anyone ever experiement or know anything about it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

If it's a new form of ritalin, the effects are probably (I dunno for sure though.. :D) something like ritalin.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

what kind of buzz ritalin gives.

i'm clueless with these kind of drugs.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I can tell you exactly what its like as I'm on a little concerta as I type.

At first I was pretty pumped and euphoric because I had it mixed with a whole fuckload of caffeine I had been putting into my system throughout the day. But now that the caffeine has worn off (finally), I feel nice and relaxed, a little light and really alert.

Decent little buzz, definitely not worth doing all the time though.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Its way more powerful then concerta.....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Ridalin? They're both the exact same drug.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

No Focalin. It's stronger then both ritalin and concerta
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

Actually yes, I have Focalin XR available whenever I want (considering both my brother and I have ADHD.) The way my mom explained to me is Focalin being the purest form of amphetamine. The reason why my brother takes Focalin is because the chemical that comes after Adderall is metabolized makes him really depressed, but when your body metabolizes Focalin, it doesn't create the same chemical, and therefor has no crash. XR and Caffeine is a nice all day buzz. Takes about an hour and a half to kick in though.
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

Ritalin and Strattera both make me sick but adderall doesn't and its bomb when i need to do some homework
smoke blunts
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

i have a prescription for concerta, it's kinda shitty.

anywayz never heard of that drug man, but i'm a little interested now myself
Image
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

Strattera sucked man. Felt like there was a permanent cloud in my head. I prefer not taking meds though, not my thing.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users