Focalin
Moderator: Moderators
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Focalin
Focalin, what can you tell me about it? I searched erowid and came up with virtually nothing, apparently it's a new form of Ritalin thats twice as potent.
Anyone ever experiement or know anything about it?
Anyone ever experiement or know anything about it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
I can tell you exactly what its like as I'm on a little concerta as I type.
At first I was pretty pumped and euphoric because I had it mixed with a whole fuckload of caffeine I had been putting into my system throughout the day. But now that the caffeine has worn off (finally), I feel nice and relaxed, a little light and really alert.
Decent little buzz, definitely not worth doing all the time though.
At first I was pretty pumped and euphoric because I had it mixed with a whole fuckload of caffeine I had been putting into my system throughout the day. But now that the caffeine has worn off (finally), I feel nice and relaxed, a little light and really alert.
Decent little buzz, definitely not worth doing all the time though.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Silence
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
- Contact:
Actually yes, I have Focalin XR available whenever I want (considering both my brother and I have ADHD.) The way my mom explained to me is Focalin being the purest form of amphetamine. The reason why my brother takes Focalin is because the chemical that comes after Adderall is metabolized makes him really depressed, but when your body metabolizes Focalin, it doesn't create the same chemical, and therefor has no crash. XR and Caffeine is a nice all day buzz. Takes about an hour and a half to kick in though.
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
Silence
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
