Cocaine again...
Moderator: Moderators
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Well, I just didn't do coke.
I smoked a lot of weed though. Like, I couldn't stand up, and everyone else kept moving through the house, so I had a chair in every room, LOL.
It was fun though.
I smoked a lot of weed though. Like, I couldn't stand up, and everyone else kept moving through the house, so I had a chair in every room, LOL.
It was fun though.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
glad to hear it dude 
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Yeah, it was the best weed I have had in so long. I also haven't smoked in a bong in a long time. The bong was blue, and not see-through so I couldn't see it chalking inside...So I took the biggest hits of my life, on some really nice weed. It was fun.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
hubcap
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
How quick can you get hooked on coke, cos if i tried i could get some pretty much whenever and theres usually a little bit of it at the parties i go to. Haven't touched it yet but im sure at some point ill be too intoxicated to say no.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
-
Potaholic
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
It "can" take one time for you to get hooked on coke. It took me 4-5 times before I wanted more and more last time. It was crazy, I would take down 2g's and still want more... all the time.
Once I cut 5 lines for my friends out of what I had. Pretty fat lines. I went to take mine, and before I knew it, all 5 were missing.
Once I cut 5 lines for my friends out of what I had. Pretty fat lines. I went to take mine, and before I knew it, all 5 were missing.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
JoYnT
- Bonghead

- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
At the time, those 45 minutes of high were def. worth it...
Dumb is what I call it... I remember coming to US History high was a kite. WOW that was awesome. Til the last 10 minutes, I got so tired and angry....one time I totally bitched out the teacher and left...
Dumb is what I call it... I remember coming to US History high was a kite. WOW that was awesome. Til the last 10 minutes, I got so tired and angry....one time I totally bitched out the teacher and left...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Silence
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
ambidecktrix
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:33 pm
- Contact:
I can drink enough to sedate a small rhino when ive had nosebag. i enjoy it . i have a friend who get given it free. so will have when we go out for a big night back in bristol .blazedsubaru wrote:No, alcohol kills you when you do coke.
all i do theese days is coke and smoke the two "drugs" i can take and stay in control of myself
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
ive done coke, hey i do coke. Its good but it really does fuck you up abit.
Honestly if i could stop i would, But i am addicted in a twisted way.
So please man dont, it depends, do you have anything to lose? girlfriend, family and stuff? actually fuck that, you will lose your self respect. DONT DO IT.
love bear
Honestly if i could stop i would, But i am addicted in a twisted way.
So please man dont, it depends, do you have anything to lose? girlfriend, family and stuff? actually fuck that, you will lose your self respect. DONT DO IT.
love bear
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users