Cocaine again...

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Well, I just didn't do coke.

I smoked a lot of weed though. Like, I couldn't stand up, and everyone else kept moving through the house, so I had a chair in every room, LOL.

It was fun though.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

glad to hear it dude :D
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Yeah, it was the best weed I have had in so long. I also haven't smoked in a bong in a long time. The bong was blue, and not see-through so I couldn't see it chalking inside...So I took the biggest hits of my life, on some really nice weed. It was fun.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

How quick can you get hooked on coke, cos if i tried i could get some pretty much whenever and theres usually a little bit of it at the parties i go to. Haven't touched it yet but im sure at some point ill be too intoxicated to say no.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Potaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Potaholic »

way to go man, im glad you didnt do it either. i know it must be hard to ignore it, especially when it was a big part of ur life for a bit.

more power to you
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

It "can" take one time for you to get hooked on coke. It took me 4-5 times before I wanted more and more last time. It was crazy, I would take down 2g's and still want more... all the time.

Once I cut 5 lines for my friends out of what I had. Pretty fat lines. I went to take mine, and before I knew it, all 5 were missing.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

yea fuck coke, ive done it about 3 - 4 times and all it does is get you high for 20 mins then make you fiend for a next 40
<- Hail to the mighty Carrot Pipe! 100% Environmently friendly!
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

At the time, those 45 minutes of high were def. worth it...

Dumb is what I call it... I remember coming to US History high was a kite. WOW that was awesome. Til the last 10 minutes, I got so tired and angry....one time I totally bitched out the teacher and left...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

Yeah, I've done it a few times, and personally just don't think its worth the toll it takes on your health, mind, and wallet.

BTW: What's all this about Coke and Alcohol? I've heard you can drink endless amounts when you have Blow in your system.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

No, alcohol kills you when you do coke.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

ive done coke twice... spread out over 8 months or so...
never really had an urge for it though... both times just happened to be floating around a party i was at... a bit of dutch courage and off we go...

still prefer the green

and nice one subaru... glad you resisted the grip
woah
ambidecktrix
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:33 pm
Contact:

Post by ambidecktrix »

blazedsubaru wrote:No, alcohol kills you when you do coke.
I can drink enough to sedate a small rhino when ive had nosebag. i enjoy it . i have a friend who get given it free. so will have when we go out for a big night back in bristol .
all i do theese days is coke and smoke the two "drugs" i can take and stay in control of myself
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

ive done coke, hey i do coke. Its good but it really does fuck you up abit.
Honestly if i could stop i would, But i am addicted in a twisted way.

So please man dont, it depends, do you have anything to lose? girlfriend, family and stuff? actually fuck that, you will lose your self respect. DONT DO IT.

love bear 8)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users