Question About Hydro

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
kevavekog258
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
Contact:

Question About Hydro

Post by kevavekog258 »

I've been smoking for 2 years, but I guess this is probably the section to post this at lol.

anyway, I've smoked dro before many times, but I've never had my own sack. Today I'm not sure how much I'm going to buy, but I'll probably be getting about a fourth MAYBE a half...but my question is, about how long will this last if i smoke say....about 2 or 3 medium sized bowls a day?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

A fourth is 7grams and a half is 14g. 3 bowls is a bit less than a gram and varies depending on the size of your bowl. Do the math.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

i would say hydro would last just as long as any other weed would last u in that quantity, hydro is just a method of growing (yes a more accurate and usualy better way of growing) but still, theres not that much difference in the plants, and theres the same amount of relative mass of the bud with exact weights (but depends on dampness)
Image Image Image <- My old account
kevavekog258
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
Contact:

Post by kevavekog258 »

heh I guess I should have said this differently....since it's stronger, lasts longer, and the buds are thicker about how long does it last you guys...but I guessed i kinda answered my own question when i said two or three bowls a day haha...
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

smoke it yourself..and tell US how long it lasts haha.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
kevavekog258
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
Contact:

Post by kevavekog258 »

weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:smoke it yourself..and tell US how long it lasts haha.
haha of course! just gotta get it first.....which at the moment is looking pretty bad...i hate how hard it is to get stuff here in houston...
buck333
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by buck333 »

yeah I live in corpus (texas) so the ditchweed is cheap as fuck, but I'm having trouble getting dro...most of the people is just trying to pass their shit as dro..but one legit guy is selling 20/gram..which fuckin hurts lol
IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Post by IcIrIs »

Depending on how things have been going through the week I can smoke a a quarter in 1 weeks. The stuff I get I only need about half a bowl, and my bowls are tiny. However it is more expensive. I smoke those half bowls like every hour and a half (basically one huge hit) (comes in handy when you need to just quick outside and quick inside, and since it is only one toke you don't reek afterwards.) So I guess it depends on the size. But ya, Greenthumb is about right.
Hey Hey Hey, Smoke Weed Everyday!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users