I've been smoking for 2 years, but I guess this is probably the section to post this at lol.
anyway, I've smoked dro before many times, but I've never had my own sack. Today I'm not sure how much I'm going to buy, but I'll probably be getting about a fourth MAYBE a half...but my question is, about how long will this last if i smoke say....about 2 or 3 medium sized bowls a day?
Question About Hydro
Moderator: Moderators
-
kevavekog258
- Bonghead

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
i would say hydro would last just as long as any other weed would last u in that quantity, hydro is just a method of growing (yes a more accurate and usualy better way of growing) but still, theres not that much difference in the plants, and theres the same amount of relative mass of the bud with exact weights (but depends on dampness)
<- My old account-
kevavekog258
- Bonghead

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
kevavekog258
- Bonghead

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
- Contact:
-
buck333
- Casual toker

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 am
- Contact:
-
IcIrIs
- Bonghead

- Posts: 350
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
- Location: Canada, BC
- Contact:
Depending on how things have been going through the week I can smoke a a quarter in 1 weeks. The stuff I get I only need about half a bowl, and my bowls are tiny. However it is more expensive. I smoke those half bowls like every hour and a half (basically one huge hit) (comes in handy when you need to just quick outside and quick inside, and since it is only one toke you don't reek afterwards.) So I guess it depends on the size. But ya, Greenthumb is about right.
Hey Hey Hey, Smoke Weed Everyday!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users