First time LSD and on meds.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
themackman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Contact:

First time LSD and on meds.

Post by themackman »

So I’m going to try acid for the first time next week and I can’t wait. I have a location and every thing but I am slightly concerned that my A.D.D. medication Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) may cause me to have a bad trip. I don’t know why it would. I would any advice about this.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

You could stop taking it for a day. Your medication looks to be a combo of aderall and ritalin, i cant imagine why it would mess up your trip... But just to be safe, be off your meds for the trip.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

would it not take more than a day for them to wear off?
Cameron.
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

I did too many lines of crushed up ADD pills one night. Felt all sped up for a while, but couldn't sleep even when the fun had stopped. But they sure wore off within 24 hours.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Yeah when i did ritalin it didnt effect me for more than 20 hours (about)
themackman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Contact:

Post by themackman »

i was thinking 2 days off befor i trip. man i cant wait
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Haha write an experience report and post it here.
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

dont go off your meds if your the hyperactive kind when you dont take cuz then you'll have lsd keepin you awake plus your body will naturally keep you up for a while since you didnt take meds...

seems like a bad idea to go off them. i dont see why it would screw your trip . just my opinion..

btw ive done acid 15+ times(in combination with other stuff) , i kinda know what all it does..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users