First time LSD and on meds.
Moderator: Moderators
-
themackman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:59 pm
- Contact:
First time LSD and on meds.
So I’m going to try acid for the first time next week and I can’t wait. I have a location and every thing but I am slightly concerned that my A.D.D. medication Focalin XR (dexmethylphenidate) may cause me to have a bad trip. I don’t know why it would. I would any advice about this.
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
themackman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:59 pm
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
dont go off your meds if your the hyperactive kind when you dont take cuz then you'll have lsd keepin you awake plus your body will naturally keep you up for a while since you didnt take meds...
seems like a bad idea to go off them. i dont see why it would screw your trip . just my opinion..
btw ive done acid 15+ times(in combination with other stuff) , i kinda know what all it does..
seems like a bad idea to go off them. i dont see why it would screw your trip . just my opinion..
btw ive done acid 15+ times(in combination with other stuff) , i kinda know what all it does..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users