Vaporizers. Do they work?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

the digital one i mentions is fun... if u get the spa mask withit, u just hook the mask upto the vaporiser, turn the vaporiser on, n just do whateva (keepin the mask on) after about 20 mins with that one, well, i cant think of anything to describe it, its like a dream, lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

I found the Vapir One to be a complete waste of time and money. Awful. But perhaps I didn't give it the time and patience it requires to make the crossover from smoke to vapour...
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Ziggy wrote:
Rory wrote:I have smoked out of my friends' Bud Brothers vap. FUCKLOADS of times and got FUCKLOADS high. Like not like other pot highs, hallucinogenic shit. Slight visuals and time distortion :P
know how much it costs ?

And is it like any normal vap. or does it employ different techniques of burning the thc, or do you just have to use a lot of bud when using it. just wondering cause of how you described your high. sounds like a pretty good investment
Bud Brothers was around 250 bucks? Around there. It's worth every penny. Gets you fucked. No extra weed needed. It burns the THC like other vaps, just more efficiently. Hits you hard.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

got a link to a online shop that sells one of those bud brothers... i wouldnt mind trying one of those, and if i cant b bothered with it, my dads birthday is coming soon n i aint thought o' summat to give him yet, lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

Greetings animal, my good man, I'm here to drop my opinion by for you :) It's what I do best :) When I set up new gaff properly, you and the lady would be more than welcome to come try out my blue meanie vaporiser, it does the job for me, only downfall it has in my opinion is that you cant keep it on for more than half hour cos the fillament or whatever it is, the heat thing, burns out. I ain't tempted fate so far and left it on. But after half hour of vap'ing would u really want more? Only cost me £38 too so didnt break the bank which was a plus :) I'll try get a pic of it up for you :)
peace
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Image

Is that what your blue meanie looks like, Rasta?
Image
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

man i really wanna hit a vaporiser again... its a shame i dropped my pipe vaporiser (that glass bulb isnt really that strong :cry: )
i wna get a electric one tho, so much easier than heating a bulb for ages with a zippo/turbo burner
also, if u leave zippos lit for too long, they get really hot =/
Image Image Image <- My old account
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

yeah but it doesn't have the kewl graphics on, it's more dull :roll: I'll get some stickers for it if I ever remember...
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:03 am
Contact:

Re: Vaporizers. Do they work?

Post by purple_ozark_haze »

weedguru_animal wrote:In the past I have purchased two vaporizers. One was called The MasterBlaster which consisted of a mounted heating element, a tube to draw the vapour through, and a screw-on glass jar top. The other, more recent purchase was a handheld high tech looking Vapir One which included a temperature control and bags to fill with vapour. I had next to no joy with both these devices. The Vapir One almost got me high but no way near as high as a J and in the end I was using it to fill the bags with slightly thinner than average smoke rather than enjoying smokeless stoning. The Master Blaster was nothing more than a costly joke.

I want members to post, in this thread, their personal experiences with vaporizers. Not hearsay or information from other sites. Just hard facts about specific designs. Which vaporizers work?And which are a complete waste of greenery and $?. How is the high when compared to other intake methods? First hand accounts only please. Reviews with photos would be perfect...
hell yeah they work if you get the good ones. my buddy cameron has one and we get high and i mean it was a good high. the one he has is the top of the line i believe called the volcano vaporizer and it costed around 499 or so but dude it works trust me. you will love it, if u really want a vaporizer, im still a fan of the traditional way a pipe or blunt for 1-2 ppl, or a bong from 4 or more. but if u want a vaporizer then save up about 400 or so. grasscity i think sells it but i cant remember but im sure cuz i know they sell vaporizers, bongs, and pipes and other "tobacco" type products for the US lol.
GeekTheSaxophonist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by GeekTheSaxophonist »

WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote:yeah but it doesn't have the kewl graphics on, it's more dull :roll: I'll get some stickers for it if I ever remember...
does your vaporizer use less, more or the same amount of weed as if you were smoking out of anything else?

PS - your sig are pics of you right? that leaf tattoo is so hot

PPS - if that is you, will you marry me?
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

I put what I would put in a spliff for a dish for my lonesome and it gets me way more mashed up than a reefer.

And to answer you questions, yes that is me,my tatt is great I know,
and lol. :):D

peace
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
GeekTheSaxophonist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Post by GeekTheSaxophonist »

WeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote:I put what I would put in a spliff for a dish for my lonesome and it gets me way more mashed up than a reefer.

And to answer you questions, yes that is me,my tatt is great I know,
and lol. :):D

peace
cool, thanks for getting back to me. so in your opinion it is worth its price?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users