Weed substitutes?
Moderator: Moderators
-
sanityforsale
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
- Contact:
Weed substitutes?
Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD
Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Weed substitutes?
And don't ever smoke ANY of that shit again.sanityforsale wrote:Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD
Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
-
sanityforsale
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
sanityforsale
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
but what would make you think tea or coffee would be a subsistute? i understand the banana peel, you just have to scrap and boil 15 pounds first. and weve all tried to find subsiistutes, my friends and i tried smoking wormwood once, the active ingredient in absinth. it didnt do much and we had to smoke like a quarter, but if u cant get your hands on it, fucking better then coffee, im betting.

-
Emagdnim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
- Location: B-more, MD
- Contact:
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
bud is one of a kind dude. only other thing i can think of is salvia, but those effects are not like weed. plus ur underage so nevermind.
so just go get yourself some weed. dont think their is a substitute for bud
so just go get yourself some weed. dont think their is a substitute for bud
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
219
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
- Contact:
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Re: Weed substitutes?
Well just for the record, salvia is a vastly different thing from weed.sanityforsale wrote:Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD
Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
Anyways, there is plenty of stuff you can try that's household but the truth is if you really wanna get high you're gonna have to go out and find someone to supply it to you. I don't know where you live but at least around here it really is not that hard to find a dealer, alot of people smoke man.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
