Weed substitutes?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

Weed substitutes?

Post by sanityforsale »

Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD

Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Once you make butter with weed, the chemical makeup changes slightly and it is no longer a controlled substance. It is fully legal once cooked into butter. So do that.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Weed substitutes?

Post by Rory »

sanityforsale wrote:Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD

Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
And don't ever smoke ANY of that shit again.
sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by sanityforsale »

Um...well I can't get the weed to make butter.
I'm not worried of it being illegal or anything, just wanna know cause I can't get any.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

dude why would you smoke coffee? or tea? are you a fucking moron? maybe thats why all the other stoners wont get you drugs...
Image
sanityforsale
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by sanityforsale »

Did you not read my post? Because I'm trying to find a substitute for weed as I can't get it.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

but what would make you think tea or coffee would be a subsistute? i understand the banana peel, you just have to scrap and boil 15 pounds first. and weve all tried to find subsiistutes, my friends and i tried smoking wormwood once, the active ingredient in absinth. it didnt do much and we had to smoke like a quarter, but if u cant get your hands on it, fucking better then coffee, im betting.
Image
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

I dont think anything can substitute for bud
[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/6897/nusig8il.jpg[/img]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

bud is one of a kind dude. only other thing i can think of is salvia, but those effects are not like weed. plus ur underage so nevermind.

so just go get yourself some weed. dont think their is a substitute for bud
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
219
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
Contact:

Post by 219 »

Yeah man, only the real stuff get's you high. There's herbal things, but they definitely aren't worth it at all. Know any relatives that smoke? Siblings or cousins or something will probably know someone who can get you some.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

go smoke some meth. Its way easier to find than weed and gets you way higher! yeah go methamphetamine! :o

....seriously though nothing can sub in for bud except maybe hash or honeyoil so don't even try.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

>< don't smoke meth!.....your penis will fall off. Yup.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

noisenkisses wrote:>< don't smoke meth!.....your penis will fall off. Yup.
Thanks for the headsup! :lol:
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Emagdnim wrote:I dont think anything can substitute for bud
yup... why bother
woah
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: Weed substitutes?

Post by FIRE!!! »

sanityforsale wrote:Anyone know of any other stuff that has a similar effect to weed that is legal. Because I'm having alot of trouble finding a dealer and me and my friends tried to ask some people to go in this shop and get some salvia for us but said no. And I'm 14, so most stoners I know aren't irresponsible enough to sell it to me XD

Stuff I've tried:
Tea
Banana Skin
Coffee
Well just for the record, salvia is a vastly different thing from weed.

Anyways, there is plenty of stuff you can try that's household but the truth is if you really wanna get high you're gonna have to go out and find someone to supply it to you. I don't know where you live but at least around here it really is not that hard to find a dealer, alot of people smoke man.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users