What item do you put most of your weed in?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
What item do you put most of your weed in?
By this, I mean do you store your main weed stash in multiple lil baggies, or in a single plastic bag, or in a jar, or what? I store my weed in a plastic urine container (which I labled "The Happy Jar"). Sounds disgustin? Not really, lol. About a year ago, I had to have some tests done on me, and I couldn't take a leak durin the appointment, so they gave me a brand new piss cup to take home and bring back the next day. But I guess I forgot, and it's been in this one jacket I haven't used since. Then one day, I looked inside and it was there, all brand new and everythin, lol. So what do you people put your weed inside of?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
goingmerry202
- Bonghead

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
well, i buy it in a baggy...but i transfer them to an old tea box made out of wood when i get home...its pretty sweet...ill get a pic of it soon.
If im on the road with it...baggy for sure.
If im on the road with it...baggy for sure.
Cheers,
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Fanya
- Bonghead

- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
IcIrIs
- Bonghead

- Posts: 350
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
- Location: Canada, BC
- Contact:
-
eSk!e
- Bonghead

- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:32 am
- Location: Birmingham - UK
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Squares
- Bonghead

- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
- Location: Watford - England
i used to keep mine in a baggy inside a beanie baby coffee bean keyring, which i just had atatched to my keys. but then as with pretty much everything i own, i broke it. so now generally just inside a tin, usually along with a piece of roach card, a few sheets of rizla and a baggy with a bit of baccy in, in case of emergency
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

<- My old account