What item do you put most of your weed in?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

What item do you put most of your weed in?

Post by Genius »

By this, I mean do you store your main weed stash in multiple lil baggies, or in a single plastic bag, or in a jar, or what? I store my weed in a plastic urine container (which I labled "The Happy Jar"). Sounds disgustin? Not really, lol. About a year ago, I had to have some tests done on me, and I couldn't take a leak durin the appointment, so they gave me a brand new piss cup to take home and bring back the next day. But I guess I forgot, and it's been in this one jacket I haven't used since. Then one day, I looked inside and it was there, all brand new and everythin, lol. So what do you people put your weed inside of?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
goingmerry202
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Contact:

Post by goingmerry202 »

i store it in this plastic airtight tupaware screw on thing. or i break it down to eiths 1 eith per sandiwtch bag , roll them to cylindars and store it like that
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

i stash them in 1 big bag in my pocket unless i'm gonna sell some to one of my friends then i just keep a seperate bag for them.
Peace Not Greed.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i keep it in baggies. nothing better
Image
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

well, i buy it in a baggy...but i transfer them to an old tea box made out of wood when i get home...its pretty sweet...ill get a pic of it soon.

If im on the road with it...baggy for sure.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I keep my weed in rolling papers. :lol:
Fanya
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Fanya »

I keep my weed in the bag it comes in when I buy it, but I am looking around for an empty pill bottle to use.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I use a pill bottle.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Post by IcIrIs »

in a baggy inside of a hollowed out book
eSk!e
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:32 am
Location: Birmingham - UK
Contact:

Post by eSk!e »

inside my k-swiss trainer box or inside compartment on my grinder
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2193/gotweedfh0.jpg[/img]
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

either in one of my numerous tins, usualy, lol
Image Image Image <- My old account
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

store my buds in a plastic ziplock bag... and my chopped green in some 35mm film canisters
woah
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

35mm film canisers, now theres an old favorite. for small amounts, 2g or less, in the PCIMA port on my laptop, for larger amounts, i keep it in the inner sleeve of my Led Zep the song remains the same record, or inside the screw off bit on the back of my guitar.
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

i used to keep mine in a baggy inside a beanie baby coffee bean keyring, which i just had atatched to my keys. but then as with pretty much everything i own, i broke it. so now generally just inside a tin, usually along with a piece of roach card, a few sheets of rizla and a baggy with a bit of baccy in, in case of emergency
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users