Starting guide.

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Starting guide.

Post by m3tal »

I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.

Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Just read through the forum we have an FAQ.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: Starting guide.

Post by FIRE!!! »

m3tal wrote:I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.

Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
Dude, you are gonna fall in love with weed. There's no way you're only gonna smoke once a month. :lol: The only advice I can give is if you get paranoid, remember that it's only weed and you're supposed to enjoy yourself, have a liquid on hand that isn't carbonated, because your tongue will turn into sheep's wool, other than that, have fun and let loose!
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

Ah yes, paranoia. Don't worry about that. If you just relax you won't get paranoid, at all.
I only got a little paranoid the first couple of times I smoked weed but it didn't put me off and I stopped getting paranoid when I smoked, after the first couple of times.

Anyway, I also agree you should have a drink available to you. Cottonmouth isn't very fun. And food too. You gotta have food while you're stoned.
Other than that, just enjoy yourself.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Just make sure you're in a good mood and feel safe! And have something to eat nearby. I did it once, sitting outside my house. I was nervous because my brother and mum were nearby, I was with my friends, my cat had died just a few days before and I ended sitting by the greenhouse sobbing for an hour because I was afraid of the owl.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Haaha. Afraid of the owl. Sounds good.
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

Welcome 2 our world,please fasten ur seat belt,make sure u got a light,please toke and enjoy, cause this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

When you're ripped and you've never heard one before owls are scary! I live in a place with a lot of forest but I've never actually heard a real owl before aha I thought it was right behind my head trying to peck my eyes out. Then again, half an hour before I could have sworn I kept seeing my other cat running around outside but I had put her in just an hour before...so I was out of it that night.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
chronic15
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:22 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by chronic15 »

w..ee weed is sikk juss take it slow and yull eventually be doin jamacian hotboxes in ur house on a boring day:P
smoke weed everyday;)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users