Starting guide.
Moderator: Moderators
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
Starting guide.
I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.
Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Re: Starting guide.
Dude, you are gonna fall in love with weed. There's no way you're only gonna smoke once a month.m3tal wrote:I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.
Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
-
Schmut
- Bonghead

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Contact:
Ah yes, paranoia. Don't worry about that. If you just relax you won't get paranoid, at all.
I only got a little paranoid the first couple of times I smoked weed but it didn't put me off and I stopped getting paranoid when I smoked, after the first couple of times.
Anyway, I also agree you should have a drink available to you. Cottonmouth isn't very fun. And food too. You gotta have food while you're stoned.
Other than that, just enjoy yourself.
I only got a little paranoid the first couple of times I smoked weed but it didn't put me off and I stopped getting paranoid when I smoked, after the first couple of times.
Anyway, I also agree you should have a drink available to you. Cottonmouth isn't very fun. And food too. You gotta have food while you're stoned.
Other than that, just enjoy yourself.
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
Just make sure you're in a good mood and feel safe! And have something to eat nearby. I did it once, sitting outside my house. I was nervous because my brother and mum were nearby, I was with my friends, my cat had died just a few days before and I ended sitting by the greenhouse sobbing for an hour because I was afraid of the owl.

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
When you're ripped and you've never heard one before owls are scary! I live in a place with a lot of forest but I've never actually heard a real owl before aha I thought it was right behind my head trying to peck my eyes out. Then again, half an hour before I could have sworn I kept seeing my other cat running around outside but I had put her in just an hour before...so I was out of it that night.

"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
- chronic15
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:22 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users