breaking up

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Bitter Season
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: Left of Nowhere
Contact:

Post by Bitter Season »

Once I tried a shotglass and a grinded it with the end of a hammer. But it was a lazy move and I wouldent recommend it unless you like really powdery weed.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/drgoodstuff/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]
TOUCH MY SORES
reallifefake
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:37 am
Contact:

Post by reallifefake »

Weedguru_RyaNayR wrote:plus i like to pick the size of the bits i cut off.
Yeah, that's why I usually use my hands. Nice little chunks for my smoking pleasure :D
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Just wonderin.. are plastic grinders any good? I've been meanin to get one of those.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

ok...to break up weed you don't need any fancy devices...just your hands...lol. what i do is i just break off semi-small peices off of the bud && then i just like squish/rub it in between my thumb && index and middle fingers. just keep doin that until it's as small as you want it. i'm not sure if that makes any sense but it's the only way i can figure out how to explain it
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users