breaking up

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Hayds87
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

breaking up

Post by Hayds87 »

hey, i was just wondering hw exactly you break up or grind weed without a grinder? ive heard of a shot glass and scissors technique but what does that involve?
Just chill
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

[quote=hayds87]shot glass and scissors [/quote]

put the buds in the shotglass then cut away with the scissors till your hearts content. you can also tear it apart with your fingers although i prefer the shot glass technique, which works just as well as a grinder.


good luck and next time you have a quick/short question post it here:
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16263
thank you
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Mr Rotten Treats
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Mr Rotten Treats »

I have constructed a complex entrapment that pulverizes my sensimillia through a plethora of intricate processes.

No really, I use my fingers. It takes more time and effort to walk to the kitchen, get a shotglass and a pair of scissors and cut my weed than it takes just doing it by hand.

But grinders > everything else
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

when rolling joints breaking it with my fingers just doesnt cut it especially if you have really sticky bud; if its for packing a bowl then it doesnt really matter you can just rip it apart a little bit.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I just use my over-grown thumbnails to break it up pretty easily, gets the job done faster than anything else but a grinder, plus i like to pick the size of the bits i cut off.
User avatar
Wooden Foot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: True 2 Tha Herb
Contact:

Post by Wooden Foot »

I usually break it up with my hands, but I just recentl found my grinder with the pollen trap in the bottom so I ve been using that.
And chief'n kief
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9210/wf6ih.gif[/img][/url]
Smoke, Smoke, Puff, Puff, its Kryptonite for all of us.
Derik
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by Derik »

I have always used a babyfood grinder. But I might try a shotglass and a scissors.
-Derik
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

I smoke pipes almost all the time...no need for grinding it.


Just use our fingers...it will be fine...if that dosent work too well, just put it in your shoe and walk about a bit lol!
Princess Melissa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:07 am
Contact:

Post by Princess Melissa »

Since i never wear socks, I shouldn't do that with my shoes LOLZ

About how much do you guys break it up? Like powder, or what?
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

break it to little pieces
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Bowl - just broken up a bit to make it easy to light.

Joint - way more. I usually tear it up by hand but that can really be a pain, scissors might be useful to get it nice and consistent.
Princess Melissa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:07 am
Contact:

Post by Princess Melissa »

I think I did alright. I used scissors.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

if you used scissors then your good
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

melissa you entered Miss WeedGuru yet?? sign up!
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
birdie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:16 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by birdie »

Electric grinder for like 2 seconds. I cant stand busters :o
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5007/birdieek0.png[/img]
Lifes a bitch, but then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users