I dont know what to do...?
Moderator: Moderators
-
BGDetroit
The only reason im assuming crack is because of what my cousin stevie mentioned to him. The 2 for $20 thing. Im not positive whats actually up.
My only other thought would be pills, And i dont know what would charge up 2 for $20. OC's maybe but shit, OC's can run you up $20 for 1 pill.
So i dont know, For some reason i honestly dont think hes smoking rocks. I know what a crackhead acts like high. He didnt do that..
But my ma said at lunch today on the phone he seemed real buzzed off something...
Something else i noticed last night is he kept walking around aimlessly in like slow motion. I do that kinda shit on pills like tylenol 3's-4's.
I dont know, Im thinking its not crack, Because i think hes damn smarter then to go back to that. But i dont know what hes up too. I wish hed jus come out about it.
Hopefully everything will be straight.
My only other thought would be pills, And i dont know what would charge up 2 for $20. OC's maybe but shit, OC's can run you up $20 for 1 pill.
So i dont know, For some reason i honestly dont think hes smoking rocks. I know what a crackhead acts like high. He didnt do that..
But my ma said at lunch today on the phone he seemed real buzzed off something...
Something else i noticed last night is he kept walking around aimlessly in like slow motion. I do that kinda shit on pills like tylenol 3's-4's.
I dont know, Im thinking its not crack, Because i think hes damn smarter then to go back to that. But i dont know what hes up too. I wish hed jus come out about it.
Hopefully everything will be straight.
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Coop, i understand you dont want to just up and ask your dad "you smoking rocks" but maybe he needs to be asked that question. Even if he isnt, find out what he is on. How can he get mad at you. By asking him, that is showing you care about him, and dont want him to fall off.
Have a damn heart to heart man. As much stress as he, and your family are experiencing, maybe he needs someone to spill his guts to. I mean you have said it on this site many times that you just want to get so fucked up because life is stressfull. Tell him you understand how tough shit can get but he cant go and jeapordize his life because you, and the rest of your family need him.
Seriously, if he is doing something and trying to keep it a secrete, then that is a signal that their is more to this.
Have a damn heart to heart man. As much stress as he, and your family are experiencing, maybe he needs someone to spill his guts to. I mean you have said it on this site many times that you just want to get so fucked up because life is stressfull. Tell him you understand how tough shit can get but he cant go and jeapordize his life because you, and the rest of your family need him.
Seriously, if he is doing something and trying to keep it a secrete, then that is a signal that their is more to this.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
BGDetroit
Want me to get my dome busted in *censor*?Big Daddy wrote:Coop, i understand you dont want to just up and ask your dad "you smoking rocks" but maybe he needs to be asked that question. Even if he isnt, find out what he is on. How can he get mad at you. By asking him, that is showing you care about him, and dont want him to fall off.
Have a damn heart to heart man. As much stress as he, and your family are experiencing, maybe he needs someone to spill his guts to. I mean you have said it on this site many times that you just want to get so fucked up because life is stressfull. Tell him you understand how tough shit can get but he cant go and jeapordize his life because you, and the rest of your family need him.
Seriously, if he is doing something and trying to keep it a secrete, then that is a signal that their is more to this.
Man, Ya'll got to understand, My dads a mother fucking OG.
This *censor* rose up from the slums to be better then anybody else in his family.
I come up to him with some accusations i could very well get my wig split. Thats mad disrespect.
Round here you are your own man, And thats the bottom line, You cant let other *censor* interfer with your shit or you get your shit pushed in.
Hes up to something. My dad's done alot of drugs and is very very intelligent and level headed.
I honestly with all my heart dont think he would be smoking crack.
I belive he may have done a couple lines or got a couple pills or something, But i honestly dont think crack is what it is.
You got to understand you cant false claim around here.
Round here, A man cant "spill his guts" to anybody. And if he were to do it he will do it to his wife and it will never be spoke of again. You have to be a man and a soldier at all times and never let your guard down.
Its disrespect to come up to him and say that shit.
I dont know what to do, He seems to be a little better today, Who knows whats going on. But ive made it through worse, Ill make it through this..
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Sit down and get high with him, smoke a couple blunts then slowly start talkin about people you know that are fucked up on crack, then say something subtle like i remember back when you used to that shit man, thank fuck you dont anymore.
Shit like that man, subtle comments. Dont rush into shit...I dunno its just a suggestion.
Oh and if he is definetly on crack then my only suggestion then is exactly what AFI said...Fuck. Him. Up.
Edit: and you could maybe make him feel a lil better about himself too like what you said already
I'm shit with words but thats just some of the shit I'd do here, I'm not sure if that would be an ok thing to say to your dad in the big D tho
Shit like that man, subtle comments. Dont rush into shit...I dunno its just a suggestion.
Oh and if he is definetly on crack then my only suggestion then is exactly what AFI said...Fuck. Him. Up.
Edit: and you could maybe make him feel a lil better about himself too like what you said already
Tell him hes the greatest fucking OG to come from Detroit or some shit and I like the way you wrote he rose up from the slums to be better than anybody else in his family.BGDetroit wrote:
Man, Ya'll got to understand, My dads a mother fucking OG.
This *censor* rose up from the slums to be better then anybody else in his family.
I'm shit with words but thats just some of the shit I'd do here, I'm not sure if that would be an ok thing to say to your dad in the big D tho
:scratchs:
-
BGDetroit
Your response has been the most sensible to my situation response yet. Seems you feel where im comin from on this.Toonces wrote:Sit down and get high with him, smoke a couple blunts then slowly start talkin about people you know that are fucked up on crack, then say something subtle like i remember back when you used to that shit man, thank fuck you dont anymore.
Shit like that man, subtle comments. Dont rush into shit...I dunno its just a suggestion.
Oh and if he is definetly on crack then my only suggestion then is exactly what AFI said...Fuck. Him. Up.
Edit: and you could maybe make him feel a lil better about himself too like what you said alreadyTell him hes the greatest fucking OG to come from Detroit or some shit and I like the way you wrote he rose up from the slums to be better than anybody else in his family.BGDetroit wrote:
Man, Ya'll got to understand, My dads a mother fucking OG.
This *censor* rose up from the slums to be better then anybody else in his family.
I'm shit with words but thats just some of the shit I'd do here, I'm not sure if that would be an ok thing to say to your dad in the big D tho
First off he refuses to smoke blunts. But hes a avid J smoker. But thats off topic.
Ive had many conversations about shit i see and *censor* i know getting fucked in life. That *censor* yesterday about OD'ing on coke in the parking lot. My boy recently OD'ed on morphine and is gone. Talk about my cousins on crack, My aunt on coke. My other cousin on inhalents. I have many convos with him about it.
Me n my pops are real tight, We close.
But he allways ends up not wanting to talk about it, Or jus says about how dumb decisions get you there, Like he says how we do our "drugs" is more much sensible then alot of *censor* we know.
Almost all our veiws are the same. Except on a few things like politics and gang bangin. But drugs and alot of things we completley agree on.
Hes never openly told me he has smoked crack. My cousin once slipped it and never spoke of it again and said nothing more then "Back when your dad used to smoke cra...." and stopped.
Subtle hints and shit was exactly my plan till i find out more or it stops.
Im not going to "fuck him up". Fuck that, Thats not right.
I got a little story here i was taught from my dad.
My dads dad died at 33 and my dad at 14 years old. He had nothing left but a alcoholic mother and two parentless sisters. He took care of his sisters who were younger then him and worked 3 jobs and dropped out of highschool to support his sisters and his ma. His ma didnt work. Neither did his sisters. Fryed bologni sandwhichs everynight. Well, When he was a later teenager maybe 16-18 his mother was still the same or worse. Very angry alchoholic. Would kick him out the house while my ma lived there too and she was pregnant with my brother. They slept in cars or in parks. She took a shotgun on my dad 3-4 times that i know of. And shot at him once. He never called the police, He never beat his mother, He never did anything but leave and sleep homeless until his mother would calm down and would sneak his sisters food.
So i will not fight any family, I learned that from my father.
-
tweedle
Your Dad is a fucking soldier, even tho I dont know him, that man gets my utmost respect and Fucking him up, whether you could or couldnt isnt the right advice for people to be giving you. If hes smoking them rocks then you need to help him. Kepp your head up BG and if you wanna talk about shit, hit me up on MSN
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
I didn't realise this shit man, and just like Tweedle I have the utmost respect for your dad. I bet not one man from outside Detroit could achieve that, or even get through that shit alive man. I'm sure your real proud of him and you should definetly talk to him about this crack situation just to keep your mind at rest if ya get what I mean.BGDetroit wrote:My dads dad died at 33 and my dad at 14 years old. He had nothing left but a alcoholic mother and two parentless sisters. He took care of his sisters who were younger then him and worked 3 jobs and dropped out of highschool to support his sisters and his ma. His ma didnt work. Neither did his sisters. Fryed bologni sandwhichs everynight. Well, When he was a later teenager maybe 16-18 his mother was still the same or worse. Very angry alchoholic. Would kick him out the house while my ma lived there too and she was pregnant with my brother. They slept in cars or in parks. She took a shotgun on my dad 3-4 times that i know of. And shot at him once. He never called the police, He never beat his mother, He never did anything but leave and sleep homeless until his mother would calm down and would sneak his sisters food.
Oh and yeah I understand where your comin' from and if your dad dont like blunts smoke some j's with him then talk bout shit, ya know?
:scratchs:
-
BGDetroit
Yes bro. Man, I could go on a long ass story of my life to show why i am the way i am. Long story short i grew up in a ghetto ass apartment complex. My next door neighbor in apartment was a fucking gang LEADER. We have had houses shot at and bullets go through our doors because of this dude. I respect the leader so much. I chilled with the *censor* at 9 years old. Thats when it all started. I got into gang banging, Smokin weed and even SELLING weed by 10, I tryed to get high off anything because my bro was doing the same. Its crazy in the ghetto like that. Alot of people hear this shit and jus think its made up, Becasue you seen it ina movie about the ghetto or whatever reason. But its the fucking truth. You hear it in rap music, Its not made up, Its the truth. My cousin almost died from inhalents, He was "dead' for 10 minutes and got brought back to life. Many of my familys on all different drugs, Any you could mention. I got into popping pills, Smoking weed, Smoked opium, Drinking and shit at 10 years old. I looked up to the thugs and i became one. Its all you know, You dont get taught shit in ghetto schools. Its crazy.tweedle wrote:Your Dad is a fucking soldier, even tho I dont know him, that man gets my utmost respect and Fucking him up, whether you could or couldnt isnt the right advice for people to be giving you. If hes smoking them rocks then you need to help him. Kepp your head up BG and if you wanna talk about shit, hit me up on MSN
But end of story i fucked up real big did some shit that i could be in jail for 20 plus years right now for shit ive done. But i fucked up one last time and turned my life around. Now my positive role model is my father. He always told me he was doing the same i was doiong at my age and realized he was wrong when he grew up. Well, I never belived him. It took me alot of pain and suffering to realize he was right. I had to hit rock bottom. I did, Now i look up to this man. Hes everything to me. He always nows the right answer. He taught me to be a man, But if i ever need help hes there no matter what.
He taught me alot, Alot of street knowledge i need to know to be like him and survive to be 43 years old, And not dead before 20.
I feel you, Im glad you feel the same about my father. The thing is he drinks beer or booze daily, A avid pot smoker since his early teens. And hes accheived so much. Prooves that drugs dont always fuck people up, Its how you think about life. Hes always been a honest to hell hardworker and will work 24 hours a day 7 days a week if he has to, to survive and feed his family.Toonces wrote:I didn't realise this shit man, and just like Tweedle I have the utmost respect for your dad. I bet not one man from outside Detroit could achieve that, or even get through that shit alive man. I'm sure your real proud of him and you should definetly talk to him about this crack situation just to keep your mind at rest if ya get what I mean.BGDetroit wrote:My dads dad died at 33 and my dad at 14 years old. He had nothing left but a alcoholic mother and two parentless sisters. He took care of his sisters who were younger then him and worked 3 jobs and dropped out of highschool to support his sisters and his ma. His ma didnt work. Neither did his sisters. Fryed bologni sandwhichs everynight. Well, When he was a later teenager maybe 16-18 his mother was still the same or worse. Very angry alchoholic. Would kick him out the house while my ma lived there too and she was pregnant with my brother. They slept in cars or in parks. She took a shotgun on my dad 3-4 times that i know of. And shot at him once. He never called the police, He never beat his mother, He never did anything but leave and sleep homeless until his mother would calm down and would sneak his sisters food.
Oh and yeah I understand where your comin' from and if your dad dont like blunts smoke some j's with him then talk bout shit, ya know?
So i try to carry the same thought process and i keep getting better.
But im not sure hes on crack or what it is, So im not going to mention it to him till i know more of whats going on.
-
tweedle
We got Hoods so to say over here but they arent quite as bad. I basically grew up in the hood around here but its not as bad as what you live inBGDetroit wrote: Yes bro. Man, I could go on a long ass story of my life to show why i am the way i am. Long story short i grew up in a ghetto ass apartment complex. My next door neighbor in apartment was a fucking gang LEADER. We have had houses shot at and bullets go through our doors because of this dude. I respect the leader so much. I chilled with the *censor* at 9 years old. Thats when it all started. I got into gang banging, Smokin weed and even SELLING weed by 10, I tryed to get high off anything because my bro was doing the same. Its crazy in the ghetto like that. Alot of people hear this shit and jus think its made up, Becasue you seen it ina movie about the ghetto or whatever reason. But its the fucking truth. You hear it in rap music, Its not made up, Its the truth. My cousin almost died from inhalents, He was "dead' for 10 minutes and got brought back to life. Many of my familys on all different drugs, Any you could mention. I got into popping pills, Smoking weed, Smoked opium, Drinking and shit at 10 years old. I looked up to the thugs and i became one. Its all you know, You dont get taught shit in ghetto schools. Its crazy.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
I know that what i'm gonna type at this moment isn't as bad as what's happening at your side of the wire but I just gotta type this,get rid of this, i'm crying,my keyboard could shortcut any second so sorry for anybody reading this
FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMNED SON OF A WHORE
you dont give a fuck about mam anymore,you just sit there in the attic working behind your monitor. You just yelled at me and my mam for no reason you motherfucking piece of ignorant shit, the only time you are there is when you comment on me NEGATIVELY I CANT DO ANY FUCKING THING RIGHT
You used to be different,be around all the time, talking to mam playing games with us...Just PLAIN BEING THERE. Right now you just seem to be a guest in this house, you spend your time at your atticroom,you eat with us and you sleep under the same roof...and thats it, no love,no jokes only shouting. At this moment my heart is black for you, I could kick the shit out of you , but I can't physically/verbally hurt you. i hope that you and my little brother vincent wont end up the way we are now, so many people hurting because of me, alot of angry feelings bottled up... IM SORRY
I'm sorry mam, when i'm around everything seems to go wrong, there's so much tension in this household, and you're powerless, I'm sorry if i'm away from home to much, but I just can't stand staying at home if it isnt just for eating/sleeping/my pc. I love you with all my heart, i will forever and I truely hope that you and dad will work out, won't get a divorce or anything 'cause i wouldnt know what to do then,you take care of the household, you won't be able to find a job anymore. I'm so sorry
FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMNED SON OF A WHORE
you dont give a fuck about mam anymore,you just sit there in the attic working behind your monitor. You just yelled at me and my mam for no reason you motherfucking piece of ignorant shit, the only time you are there is when you comment on me NEGATIVELY I CANT DO ANY FUCKING THING RIGHT
You used to be different,be around all the time, talking to mam playing games with us...Just PLAIN BEING THERE. Right now you just seem to be a guest in this house, you spend your time at your atticroom,you eat with us and you sleep under the same roof...and thats it, no love,no jokes only shouting. At this moment my heart is black for you, I could kick the shit out of you , but I can't physically/verbally hurt you. i hope that you and my little brother vincent wont end up the way we are now, so many people hurting because of me, alot of angry feelings bottled up... IM SORRY
I'm sorry mam, when i'm around everything seems to go wrong, there's so much tension in this household, and you're powerless, I'm sorry if i'm away from home to much, but I just can't stand staying at home if it isnt just for eating/sleeping/my pc. I love you with all my heart, i will forever and I truely hope that you and dad will work out, won't get a divorce or anything 'cause i wouldnt know what to do then,you take care of the household, you won't be able to find a job anymore. I'm so sorry
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users