I dont know what to do...?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

I dont know what to do...?

Post by BGDetroit »

I need some help here...

No bullshit here, Straight up.

Today two of my cousins come over, And one openly admits to smoking crack and lots of it. Ive heard my pops saying about doing coke with him before. And always mentioned coke which is one thing...

My dads been major stressed for 3-4 months now. Close to losing job and maybe everything. Hes been hiding drinking vodka. Well Today i was in the garage and shit. My cousin gets a call and they talked about doing a deal but never mentioned what. So then after he hangs up says to my pops 2 for 20 that cool. My dad jus shaked his head and that was the end of it. It striked me odd, Then they took off.

Well, I was thinking maybe 2 OC's for $20, Or .2 grams of blow for $20.

Well, Think about it, 2 mother fucking rocks for $20, Average street prices. Off a dude who openly admits to smoking crack. And i heard my cousin slip it once my dad smoked crack way back and never mentioned it since. But now i think hes back at it.

He was paranoid when i went out there. Hes drinking, Smoking and something else. I went out to the garage and the doors locked. So i said unlock it and he hurry up and did something then unlcoked it and turned away from me and walked quickly to the desk at the back so i couldnt see his eyes.

Very very odd. Im starting to really fucking worry. Crack ruins fucking lives.

And hes been sneaking vodka, Whats vodka? Mother fucking substitute for crack for a crack head. Straight up every crackhead i know drinks straight vodka.

Im real worried. Dont know what to do. I wont let this shit slide dog. This is fucked up....

Shit may go down...

Ima head out there with a gat in the small of my back, Jus chill no big deal. But if he freaks out being high on supposived crack, Shit could jump off in a way i dont want it to and i wont let it happen.

Im straight worried...
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Could you try talking to him?
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Of course *censor*.

But i cant jus come up to him and mention i think hes on fucking rocks. Thats a fucking disrespectful thing which can get my dome busted.

I aient bout that, You got to understand that.

I cant come at him unless i got proof, I seen his pipe, Rocks, Or seen him smoking.

Otherwise what can i do?

I went out there, Creeping jus to see if i can get in hurry open the door and bust him in the act and put a stop to it.

Well, I get out there, I open the door and he right in front of the door and one hand behind his back. I wasnt going for the bait, My dads no fool. I know how he is, I spent years hiding my drug usage from my folks, My dad knows how to hide it too.

Well i didnt take the bait, And a couple seconds later he moved his arm and it was jus a tool. He was trying to get me to say like "What the fucks that?" then he was going to bust me for getting in his shit over nothing.

So i didnt, And won that. He says he was jus about to leave and shit.

So we talked for a minute about bullshit and left.



Thats where im at now.

Im really really hoping hes jus been doing a couple lines here and there. No biggy to me.

Ive done lines once in a while for a long time and never craved them again.

Cracks another thing, You can smoke crack for years and have no obvious side effects, Mentally or physcially. But you can smoke it once or a couple times and get hooked the fuck on it. My dads a avid pot smoker and a avid drinker. Hes a occasional pill popper. Whatever, I do the same. Im fine.

Crack fucks people like us up. Ive seen it happen many times but never my immediate family, The 4 of us.

So i wont let it happen. Without him we're absolutley fucked, Living on the mother fucking streets straight mother fucking up.

So i dont know, A long rant. School tommrow morning. Im drunk, Im high, Im on xanys. Im stressed still. Ive been trying hard to know right from wrong and do whats right for awhile now, since ive been off probation. But when shit pops off, My deffense mechanism has always been get fucked up so you dont think about it otherwise ill be up all night and up for a couple days stressed the fuck out and nervous.

So im drugged up too.

Long rant..

Dont know whats going to happen...
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Do rocks smell when they are smoked? If so did it smell when you went into the garage?
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

tweedle wrote:Do rocks smell when they are smoked? If so did it smell when you went into the garage?
Naa *censor*, Not that ive ever noticed before. If so a very very light smell that is gone in seconds.

Plus hes been smoking herb too so that covers the smell.



His eyes were completley fucked. Ive been drunk and high with my dad many many times, 100's of fucking times. Its how we get down. But jus... His eyes weren't like hes high and drunk. I know he does blow when hes with my cousin which is actually my second cousin and his cousin, They're close to the same age, Maybe 3-4 years differecne.

So i know they do coke together when they get together which usually is maybe once a month but this month its been maybe 3 times already which is a bad sign.

But his eyes were super bloodshot and he was talking about random ass shit and couldnt comprehend shit. I told him the latest hurricane is now a 4 and he says "Matt's birthday is what?". Im thinking like what the fuck?

He was jus out of it but didnt look it. His eyes were beat fucking red. His eyes dont get bloodshot from smoking anymore like mine dont. But his eyes were worse then bloodshot.

I dont know. I think whatever hes been doing, Crack/Cocaine/Freebase Cocaine hes been doing for a few months now and usually 1-2 times a month so hes been keeping it a special occasion thing which is aight.

I dont know, If i find out more ill tell you. Ive done drank 2 40's of OE and a 40 of 211 which is about 13-15 regular beers. I still want more. I hate doing this. I was raised to when shit gets rough get fucked up. And so its what i know, I dont want to do it, But it jus seems to happen. I hate it.

I think thats what happend to my dad. He was rasied that when shit gets rough get fucked up. Which he lived worse then i did and so getting fucked up was a everyday thing. His pops died from liver problems from gettin fucked up to much at fucking 35 years old.

My dads considered god in the family of ours on his side. They're all nothing but "trash" to the normal man. They're lowlifes. They're all into herion, pills, crack, cocaine, liquior, weed and shit. They're all fuck ups livig for a buzz.

Obviously my dad did better but not by a whole lot. We're still in the ghetto.

But hes falling back on old times. Doing drugs he shouldnt do aagin.

When he was young he did speed, acid, shrooms, tea, alchohol, weed, mescaline, crack, cocaine and prolly more. So he did his shit and got done with it.

Now im afraind hes back to it.

This means alot to me, This means the world to me honestly. Norhting means more then my dad to me. So i have typed so much about him because he means so much to me.

I am so druk im ready to pass out and i got school tommrow. Im one of them. I want more and prolly will drink more but i know its wrong, like my dad knows what hes doing nis wrong and my other family knows aswell. But we keep doing it. Im part of a cycle of the ghetto, Ima product of the ghetto, I cant help it. I want too, people not from the hood dont understand. When your rasied around something from your born and froever since you cant stop it. Its what you know, Its your comfort zone. Drugs are our comfort zone even though we all know its wrong. We cant stop.

Shit, Im jus trying to get shit off my chest, Writing makes me think over everything and realize whats happpeining. I write all this shit to work out problem after problem. Read all this or not read it, I feel a little better because i feel i compltelty understand it now. I cant do it jus in my head, The drugs or what. But reading it makes it seem realer.

Peace out WG, Any advice is welcome. Any haters please respectufly stay the fuck out.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Well I think the only thing you can do is talk to him. I dont mean just come out with "Dad, you smoking rocks?" Say something like "Dad, youve been acting different lately, whats going on?" Something like that
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You do have many things that happen to your cousins...
Image
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Weedguru Higher wrote:You do have many things that happen to your cousins...
I honestly have like 50 or more cousins or half cousins.

I know chicks having 4 kids 8 or younger at fucking 21. Chicks in my school because chicks who are pregnant orhave babys can come here.

So i honestly dont think your incuating im lying.

Im not one bit, And this is very serious and honest.

Its bugging me bad.

My pops is coming down i gotta jet.-
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

BGDetroit wrote: Chicks in my school because chicks who are pregnant orhave babys can come here.
What, they arent allowed to go to normal school?
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

tweedle wrote:
BGDetroit wrote: Chicks in my school because chicks who are pregnant orhave babys can come here.
What, they arent allowed to go to normal school?
Nope, 5-6 months pregnant and you get kicked out of school No butts ands or ifs about it.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I can only shake my head at that and then the mother is left with a kid and no education. Disgusting
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

BG you ever think of going sober for a while, getting a job, getting some cash and just maybe move away from all that.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I remember when my 'rents started acted funny and I suspected them of smoking rocks. My bong tasted like chemicals, they were acting strange.... I wish I had stayed the fuck out of it and never joined them, that's for sure.

If you really wanna know, look at his pupils compared to yours in the same light. They'll probably be dilated if he's high on crack or really small if he's coming down. Also, when you suspect him of doing it and then you chill, does he act fidgety? Look down a lot? Finally, check the pipe he uses for smoking weed for crack residue.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Man, that's some fucked up shit. If it was my dad, i'd come straight out with it. And if he said yes, that he was smoking crack, i'd fuck him up. I couldn't stand it if my father was smoking crack, i would just go crazy and really fuck him up with the closest thing to hand.

Seeing as you're not likely to do that, just act calm about it untill you know for sure that he's on crack. For you, and your family's sake, i severely hope he isn't.

If you do find out that he's on crack, i can't say anything other than fuck him up, coz i don't know what else i'd do in that situation.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

i would just walk up to my dad and say dad are u on crack? but then again my dad doesnt do any drugs and hed probly just laugh at me and then think i was some kind of weirdo.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users