Napoleon Dynamite

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Big Daddy wrote:^^^^LMAO, yeah sounds like a fucking prep. i got into so many fights with those fuckers when i was in high school. Not only did they quote Napoleon Dynamite to much, but they wouldnt stop saying "Im rick james bitch" or "yeah/what" from Chappels show. its like "Damnit, go shoot yourself with a magnum in the head whilst shopping at an American Eagle store after you get a Frapachino from Starbucks bitch."
AHA HAHA!!!! The whole Rick James bitch is soooo fucking worn out!! Haha man that's fucking funny as hell that anybody would still say that.
It is funny to see them working on a girl. The preps know my name and such, but they won't talk to me unless I'm standing with a group of hotties. One of them comes up to me and says high, then does some weird stripper dance. The girl was trying not to laugh in his face, cuz he was a chunky hockey prep doing some gross sexy dance.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I'm Rick James bitch! I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down!

It's a celebration, bitches!! UNITY
Image
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Hey now I do like a little starbucks now and then
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

starbucks are the epitome of all that is evil.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

Weedguru Anex wrote:starbucks are the epitome of all that is evil.
agreed



















but a Caramel Frapachino is damn tasty once in awhile.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I live in what is probably the only province in North America that does not contain a Starbucks.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

PEI is the only province that doesn't have them. Look

http://www.starbucks.com/retail/locator ... TAIL&City=
Image
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

BACK to my new favorite movie. I watched it for the first time yesterday. I will watch it again and again, I'm sure. What are your favorite parts? One of mine is: (quoting from memory, and mine isnt that good :lol)

"That's a pretty sweet bike. You ever take it over any jumps or anything"?

fuck man that scene cracked me up. And I love Kip.

"You should give me a ride into town".

Image

I think the "point" of the movie is the sexy dance!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I finally saw this movie tonight on The Movie Network. It was definately worth watching. I laughed quite a few times. I don't really recall any memorable scenes.

Actually, I laughed hard when he took Pedro's tater tots and shoved them in his zippered pants pocket. :lol:

I also loved how he kept referring to his 'skills'. Like with nunchuks...lol. That dude played a good part. Too bad he'll be forever typecast as Napoleon Dynamite.

I give this movie 8 spliffs out of 10. Worth buying.
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

weedguru caro wrote:BACK to my new favorite movie. I watched it for the first time yesterday. I will watch it again and again, I'm sure. What are your favorite parts? One of mine is: (quoting from memory, and mine isnt that good :lol)

"That's a pretty sweet bike. You ever take it over any jumps or anything"?

fuck man that scene cracked me up. And I love Kip.

"You should give me a ride into town".

Image

I think the "point" of the movie is the sexy dance!
Yeah the whole movie is building up to that one part. It's a sweet dance too, just to see him dance around in his moon boots.

Kip is hilarious, he's my favorite character. My favorite part is when Napolean calls him asking for his chap stick. "But my lips hurt real bad!"
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 am

Post by imscaredofgrass »

why you so sweaty?
Ive been practing
mmm...practicing what?
some sweet dance moves [napoleon drinks punch vigourously and spills it on himself]
that scene was sweet

I also liked the deleted scenes where they were trying to catch a delicious bass
woa, sweet. this one must be like thirty pounds or something
-napoleon
It looks like its already dead
-pedro
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users