Napoleon Dynamite
Moderator: Moderators
-
walleen
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:40 am
- Location: North Dakota
- Contact:
Napoleon Dynamite
anyone seen or heard of Napoleon Dynamite. It has not point really but its hilarious. if u havent seen it you should
[img]http://www.posternow.com/imagem/c/c436.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
one way you'll like dis movie is if u like stupid humour, the movie has no point to it, its just like video taping a few days in someones life, but the humour in it is so stupid its funni, and their are so many good lines in it
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
- Galactibonga
- Bonghead

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:47 am
- Location: Not low...
- Contact:
-
slurpee mofo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
-
kx125145
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:18 am
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Sorry for bringing up an old topic.
I've been hearing a ton of good things about this movie. I know very little about the movie and I've also never seen a preview for it.
Question is, should I rent it or just go out and buy it? I've bought plenty of movies without renting first and have seldom been disappointed.
I've been hearing a ton of good things about this movie. I know very little about the movie and I've also never seen a preview for it.
Question is, should I rent it or just go out and buy it? I've bought plenty of movies without renting first and have seldom been disappointed.

-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Rent it. You'll get tired of it fast. It's passed it's prime. The only thing that stays funny is his voice.
I saw it back in December, it was funny the first few times. Then Christmas break was over, I went back to school and all the preps saw it and wouldn't stop quoting it, they drove it into the fucking ground. Just ruined the movie for me, can't watch it anymore.
I saw it back in December, it was funny the first few times. Then Christmas break was over, I went back to school and all the preps saw it and wouldn't stop quoting it, they drove it into the fucking ground. Just ruined the movie for me, can't watch it anymore.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
I liked it the 1st time i saw it, but it doesnt really have much replay value to me. But it does have some hilarious convos
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Oh god I know EXACTLY what you mean, I hate preps so muchShwoot wrote:Rent it. You'll get tired of it fast. It's passed it's prime. The only thing that stays funny is his voice.
I saw it back in December, it was funny the first few times. Then Christmas break was over, I went back to school and all the preps saw it and wouldn't stop quoting it, they drove it into the fucking ground. Just ruined the movie for me, can't watch it anymore.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
MOTHERFUCKING preps!!! Pieces of shit thats all they are. "Lets all dresss up like a bunch of fags and talk shit about everyone else" FUCK YOU! anywhow glad you all feel the same about preps.CelticOne wrote:Oh god I know EXACTLY what you mean, I hate preps so muchShwoot wrote:Rent it. You'll get tired of it fast. It's passed it's prime. The only thing that stays funny is his voice.
I saw it back in December, it was funny the first few times. Then Christmas break was over, I went back to school and all the preps saw it and wouldn't stop quoting it, they drove it into the fucking ground. Just ruined the movie for me, can't watch it anymore.
You know whats real funny though? Its when a prep is working on a girl I swear man these guys sound sofucking gay whatever lets go on a mission and burn down all the American Eagle stores and Abercrombie and Fitch stores and then the preps will have to bye from Wal mart or scheels!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
^Ha funny you should mention preps making passes at ladies, I once heard a conversation that went a bit like this
Prep: Have you been wearing high heels?
Girl: (obviously rolling her eyes in her mind) *Sigh* No, why
Prep: Because you been stepping on my head all day
The girl slapped him so hard everyone in the cafeteria could hear it
god that girl got in so much trouble, she was a hottie though
Prep: Have you been wearing high heels?
Girl: (obviously rolling her eyes in her mind) *Sigh* No, why
Prep: Because you been stepping on my head all day
The girl slapped him so hard everyone in the cafeteria could hear it
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
^^^^LMAO, yeah sounds like a fucking prep. i got into so many fights with those fuckers when i was in high school. Not only did they quote Napoleon Dynamite to much, but they wouldnt stop saying "Im rick james bitch" or "yeah/what" from Chappels show. its like "Damnit, go shoot yourself with a magnum in the head whilst shopping at an American Eagle store after you get a Frapachino from Starbucks bitch."
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users