Middle Children.
Moderator: Moderators
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
ayecutthecashflow wrote:Man Im the first born and let me tell you we have to break the path for the rest of you and usually get yelled at and more disciplined then the rest of the children.
Or: things you couldn't have at the time you asked for it, and then a few years later when your bro/sis is at the same age as you back then and he/she poses that exact same question, they get it without a fus
bloody parents
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Guest
Midnight this is all a lie wrote:I'm the youngest, so i can't speak from personal experience, but i can certainly see how that could become an issue.
Think about it, the oldest is your parents first child, so there will always be that attachment, and they are also the obviously the first to do everything (driving, going to school/college etc) while it is still new to their parents.
So the middle child comes along and becomes the baby, and just as it gets into an awkward stage in their development, and are used to being the main object of their parents attention, along comes this new little kid, and they are no longer the baby of the family.
This new little kid totally steals their limelight, and all the attention previously focused on the middle child becomes redirected towards the new kid.
The older child will never stop being given attention because they are doing stuff that is still new and exciting for their parents, and the middle child just sort of slips into the background. The older child has already done what he's doing, and the youngest is not only cuter, but simply needs the attention alot more.
Therefore the middle child feels ignored, unappreciated and unloved which can cause them to act out in order to get attention.
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Nah I beg to differ, I am a first born and I have been in way more trouble then most adults get into in there liftetime.....Big Daddy wrote:This man preaches the truthScratch wrote:That's true. But the youngest will always get into more shit in his life, cause he/she has no discipline.
My sister however is the youngest and she is as straight as an arrow.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
I know for a fact i have had to make one of those early morning calls to my mom more than both my sisters did.
My sisters always tell me i am lucky because if mom ever caught them smoking weed, she would have beat their asses, but my mom dont give a fuck that i smoke.
My sisters always tell me i am lucky because if mom ever caught them smoking weed, she would have beat their asses, but my mom dont give a fuck that i smoke.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I was the middle child.... now I'm the oldest. I don't think I could have been as bad as my big brother, though, who burned down a 4 unit apartment complex when he was a toddler. Apparently he was lighting toilet paper on fire and rolling it across the room.
But I do remember being 4 and suddenly a new baby got all the attention. At first I didn't like him, like when he was first born he scared me coz he was so delicate. Plus he was born with a little tumor on his forehead. He got it removed when he was 12 and it left him with a Harry Potter-like scar. Damn! I never said that to him. Fuck, that's a good one. I could have teased him for years. He probably would have been a member of the anti wizard fagboy club.
Man, imagine being the middle child and having both the siblings next to you, oldest and youngest, dead. I'm still coming to grips with that's what happened to me. Thank God my mom had 4 kids.
But I do remember being 4 and suddenly a new baby got all the attention. At first I didn't like him, like when he was first born he scared me coz he was so delicate. Plus he was born with a little tumor on his forehead. He got it removed when he was 12 and it left him with a Harry Potter-like scar. Damn! I never said that to him. Fuck, that's a good one. I could have teased him for years. He probably would have been a member of the anti wizard fagboy club.
Man, imagine being the middle child and having both the siblings next to you, oldest and youngest, dead. I'm still coming to grips with that's what happened to me. Thank God my mom had 4 kids.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
