Caffeine pills

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Lmao, caffeine pills. That's a good one. Reminds me of one time durin my 7th grade year when I tried to get all cracked out on coffee (this was around the time I started smokin reefer). I drank like 6 cups and all it did was make me all spazzy and inattentive in class. Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

CelticOne wrote: Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
DITTO
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

quite possibly :twisted:
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

haha one of my friends smashed some aleve and snorted it. he said it made his muscles really relax
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

cutthecashflow wrote:
MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
I was, literally, I got the scars to prove it :) :oops:
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

CelticOne wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
I was, literally, I got the scars to prove it :) :oops:
Right the fuck on! :twisted: \m/ Seriusly though, the caffiene was a lame phase. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I discovered better things to rail. Like K and blow.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

some one has been watchin` faculty to much =D
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

MuShIeS wrote:
CelticOne wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
I was, literally, I got the scars to prove it :) :oops:
Right the fuck on! :twisted: \m/ Seriusly though, the caffiene was a lame phase. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I discovered better things to rail. Like K and blow.
I agree, lame phase. Fun to mix with booze every now and then but that's about it. I used to get free coffee at work so I'd drink it as often and as fast as i could so i could get wired. That was fun for a while, then one day I had 9 tall glasses, not fun. Felt like somebody was stabbing screwdrivers into my temples, and when I turned my head, it felt like the whole world was turning and my head was staying in place.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

shwoot56 wrote:
MuShIeS wrote:
CelticOne wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart. :lol:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
I was, literally, I got the scars to prove it :) :oops:
Right the fuck on! :twisted: \m/ Seriusly though, the caffiene was a lame phase. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I discovered better things to rail. Like K and blow.
I agree, lame phase. Fun to mix with booze every now and then but that's about it. I used to get free coffee at work so I'd drink it as often and as fast as i could so i could get wired. That was fun for a while, then one day I had 9 tall glasses, not fun. Felt like somebody was stabbing screwdrivers into my temples, and when I turned my head, it felt like the whole world was turning and my head was staying in place.
I hear ya man. Caffiene is... well, one should not use caffiene to get a narcotic high. We'll leave it at that.
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

CelticOne wrote:Lmao, caffeine pills. That's a good one. Reminds me of one time durin my 7th grade year when I tried to get all cracked out on coffee (this was around the time I started smokin reefer). I drank like 6 cups and all it did was make me all spazzy and inattentive in class. Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
congrats on the 1000th post :P
Weedguru Higher wrote:
CelticOne wrote: Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
DITTO
agreed. i've been working nights recently, a few pro plus caffeine pills really do help keep me working :D
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

PRO PLUS :lol:
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

last year me n my buddy found a crate of energy drinks n so we took it n me n 2 kids pounded the whole thing jus cuz we wanted to see who could drink more n cuz we were ripped.. i had so much energy i didnt think those drinks worked but if u drink 11 they sure do :lol: :oops:
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users