Caffeine pills
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Lmao, caffeine pills. That's a good one. Reminds me of one time durin my 7th grade year when I tried to get all cracked out on coffee (this was around the time I started smokin reefer). I drank like 6 cups and all it did was make me all spazzy and inattentive in class. Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
I was, literally, I got the scars to prove itcutthecashflow wrote:you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
Right the fuck on!CelticOne wrote:I was, literally, I got the scars to prove itcutthecashflow wrote:you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart.![]()
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
I agree, lame phase. Fun to mix with booze every now and then but that's about it. I used to get free coffee at work so I'd drink it as often and as fast as i could so i could get wired. That was fun for a while, then one day I had 9 tall glasses, not fun. Felt like somebody was stabbing screwdrivers into my temples, and when I turned my head, it felt like the whole world was turning and my head was staying in place.MuShIeS wrote:Right the fuck on!CelticOne wrote:I was, literally, I got the scars to prove itcutthecashflow wrote:you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart.![]()
\m/ Seriusly though, the caffiene was a lame phase. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I discovered better things to rail. Like K and blow.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
I hear ya man. Caffiene is... well, one should not use caffiene to get a narcotic high. We'll leave it at that.shwoot56 wrote:I agree, lame phase. Fun to mix with booze every now and then but that's about it. I used to get free coffee at work so I'd drink it as often and as fast as i could so i could get wired. That was fun for a while, then one day I had 9 tall glasses, not fun. Felt like somebody was stabbing screwdrivers into my temples, and when I turned my head, it felt like the whole world was turning and my head was staying in place.MuShIeS wrote:Right the fuck on!CelticOne wrote:I was, literally, I got the scars to prove itcutthecashflow wrote:you snorted caffeine pills?! Were you dropped on your head as a kid?MuShIeS wrote:ahaha, oh man, brings back grade 9 memories. Sitting in starbucks, me and my friends, crushing up little pink wake-me-up pills and railing them. Gets you right fucked, but isn't good for your heart.![]()
\m/ Seriusly though, the caffiene was a lame phase. All I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I discovered better things to rail. Like K and blow.
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
congrats on the 1000th postCelticOne wrote:Lmao, caffeine pills. That's a good one. Reminds me of one time durin my 7th grade year when I tried to get all cracked out on coffee (this was around the time I started smokin reefer). I drank like 6 cups and all it did was make me all spazzy and inattentive in class. Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
agreed. i've been working nights recently, a few pro plus caffeine pills really do help keep me workingWeedguru Higher wrote:DITTOCelticOne wrote: Caffeine is lame as far as drugs go, just use it to wake up.
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
-
Cheeba
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
- Location: Essex, England UK
- Contact:
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
last year me n my buddy found a crate of energy drinks n so we took it n me n 2 kids pounded the whole thing jus cuz we wanted to see who could drink more n cuz we were ripped.. i had so much energy i didnt think those drinks worked but if u drink 11 they sure do

Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
