Do you inhale as you suck or do you suck then inhale?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Do you inhale as you suck or do you suck all at once then inhale?

Inhale as you smoke
16
39%
Inhale after you get the smoke in your mouth
25
61%
 
Total votes: 41

profit-prophet
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: 100%BC Grown!
Contact:

Post by profit-prophet »

I use tha shotgun on me pipe. suck till ur done, then empty the shotgun, then inhale.yeea
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. But when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist."
Random Stoner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 2:28 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Random Stoner »

Whatever gets me high.
[img]http://www.pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/rammstein/041_24_006.jpg[/img]
User avatar
HEAVYhitter
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:55 pm
Contact:

Post by HEAVYhitter »

What you should do is accually shotgun. Take an old side-by-side, or 12 gauge, put the bowl where the bullet goes, blow on the top of the bowl and inhale from the other end.
[quote]ur just a bowless freak arn't you?[/quote]
[quote]yea, pretty much[/quote]

I miss my bowl. R.I.P.
User avatar
Evilgrinch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: West Drayton, London, England
Contact:

Post by Evilgrinch »

I take it into my mouth, then draw all that shit deep down into my lungs where it sits happily for a little while before coming out again.

Making the most of every toke :)
"Dude, this spliff isn't gonna smoke itself."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users