Do you inhale as you suck or do you suck then inhale?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Do you inhale as you suck or do you suck all at once then inhale?

Inhale as you smoke
16
39%
Inhale after you get the smoke in your mouth
25
61%
 
Total votes: 41

User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

Do you inhale as you suck or do you suck then inhale?

Post by Doctor Doobie »

One of my buddies told me that he inhales as he sucks the smoke. What I do is I get all the smoke in my mouth as I can then I inhale. What do you guys do?
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Inhale and smoke at the same time. Hard sometimes, but most of the time I can get it :)
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

i like to mix it up, usually if im smokin a J i inhale as much as i can into my mouth and do a lil french inhale , for bongs i generally inhale and suck at the same time 8)
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

as do i... i usually bum puff with joints but inhale with bongs
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah, same, with bongs, pipes, or buckets, I generally suck and inhale at the same time, but with joints or blunts, I usually suck, then inhale. 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
seedy fella
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by seedy fella »

hey whats a bucket? u got any diagrams/drawing/pics?
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

A bucket (or gravity bong) is a strange little invention that makes you cough like a bitch on each hit, but it gets you high as hell. Refer to the bucket/lung section of the forums to learn how to make a home-made bucket.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Take air in with your hoot. Just keep your mouth open a bit.
It makes you inhale as you smoke. Or....take a big hoot and keep it in your mouth and then take a big breath of air and it all hits you at once. I like the second one i said.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Museintended
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:55 am
Contact:

Post by Museintended »

Buckets are fucking personally the best way to take weed, that and using a spotting oven. not your house oven, unless its your own otherwise the landlords will go crazy.

I inhale as I smoke cause I like to smoke lots and Im greedy I want lots and lots and lots!!! Muhahahahahaha!
[url=http://img284.echo.cx/my.php?image=deigogale11gb.jpg][img]http://img284.echo.cx/img284/4701/deigogale11gb.th.jpg[/img][/url]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i thought sucking was inhaling, oh well still gets me stoned
Shazza
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: London, England, POW !!
Contact:

Post by Shazza »

inhale after u toke

u can see the smoke in ur mouth and it looks fucking amazing to watch it suddenly dissapper down into ur lungs :D
I know it stinks on here but thats cause im the shit !!
aka SHAZZA !!
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

how can you see smoke in your mouth? :roll:
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

look at someone else doing it.

Man i inhale strait to lungs on everything except joints and blunts. That's cos i enjoy doing tricks and like holding a big puff in your mouth. Iuno why i just do.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Both .. whatever it takes to get my caned.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Shazza
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: London, England, POW !!
Contact:

Post by Shazza »

WidespreadDead wrote:how can you see smoke in your mouth? :roll:
where i generally smoke i have a mirror infront of me
i fucking love watching myself change from being fine to be so lean up :P :lol:
I know it stinks on here but thats cause im the shit !!
aka SHAZZA !!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users