A panda bear walks into a bar. He takes a bite out of a guy's burger, pulls out a gun, shoots him, and turns to leave. The bartender freaks out. "You can't do that"! "Sir, calm down. It's okay. I'm a panda bear. Look it up". So the bartender pulls out a dictionary.
Panda Bear: Mammal, eats shoots and leaves....
You could tell this joke to a 5 year old but I still laughed
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
You could tell this joke to a 5 year old but I still laughed
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
- lukasss
- Bonghead

- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:30 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
JOKE RAWKS!!! hehehehe had me laughing my ickle titties off!lukasss wrote:i knoe another good joke.. whats red and green and eats rocks
answer... A RED AND GREEN ROCK EATER
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users