You could tell this joke to a 5 year old but I still laughed

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

You could tell this joke to a 5 year old but I still laughed

Post by Caro »

A panda bear walks into a bar. He takes a bite out of a guy's burger, pulls out a gun, shoots him, and turns to leave. The bartender freaks out. "You can't do that"! "Sir, calm down. It's okay. I'm a panda bear. Look it up". So the bartender pulls out a dictionary.

Panda Bear: Mammal, eats shoots and leaves....
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Haha (Y) i reckon its quality
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
User avatar
lukasss
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by lukasss »

i knoe another good joke.. whats red and green and eats rocks















answer... A RED AND GREEN ROCK EATER
life is a bitch n den u die.. so if as long as im living im living high
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

That's great, kid, next time I'm at the mall I'll buy you a sense of humor.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lukasss wrote:i knoe another good joke.. whats red and green and eats rocks
answer... A RED AND GREEN ROCK EATER
JOKE RAWKS!!! hehehehe had me laughing my ickle titties off!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users