What do people see in bush?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Are you for or against bush?

Im against bush
11
92%
Im for bush
1
8%
 
Total votes: 12

nutter_butter16
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:43 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

What do people see in bush?

Post by nutter_butter16 »

I mean really, is there anybody on this site that is FOR bush?? becuase if there is, tell me why you think bush is such a good guy. I mean your right, just becuase he is the president doesnt mean he has to do anything good this country? Why would anybody want a coke head for a president?? I mean, do you listen to some of the stuff he says and are like "hes exactly right." Bush either needs to be shot, or impeached either one would work.
[img]http://www.gov.on.ca/opp/marihuana/images/bbpr4.jpg[/img]
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Well bush for the american people is dumb but it would work out good for people living in the UK like myself with UK compaines getting good money from iraq and everything. Kerry on the other hand would look at more home grown problems.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I think mostly rednecks like bush. I bet ya if hes reelected we could have a draft that means anyone 18-35 could be going to war. Scary.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

people need som1 to take da blame and to do things that really cant be done..................starting to wonder y people elect 1 leader.... :?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I doubt Bush is even the head honcho I bet there is a group of people that order his ass around and he is just a figurehead. The american People probably just go vote and it makes them feel good when someone is elected. But probably Someone else is running this country besides the president. Hes kinda like a puppet i think.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Why would you want President Bush shot, nobody wants Cheney for Pres. I really would like to see him impeached.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Happy Homer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:17 am
Location: nj
Contact:

Post by Happy Homer »

I think mostly rednecks like bush. I bet ya if hes reelected we could have a draft that means anyone 18-35 could be going to war. Scary.
They say that that draft thing is just a rumor but its already been brought up in congress. luckily it was shot down. but unfortuanatly it might need to be done with either bush or kerry. what a great quagmire we're in now.
User avatar
Purple^Haze
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:07 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by Purple^Haze »

Fuck bush dude
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Bush represents the powerful people, the C.E.Os, Directors and Managers of big companies who are given tax breaks. If you represent powerful Americans, its hard to lose even if you are a dumb ass. Also as someone mentioned earlier he has the support of the rednecks and other homophobic racists.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users