What do people see in bush?
Moderator: Moderators
-
nutter_butter16
- Casual toker

- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:43 am
- Location: Seattle
- Contact:
What do people see in bush?
I mean really, is there anybody on this site that is FOR bush?? becuase if there is, tell me why you think bush is such a good guy. I mean your right, just becuase he is the president doesnt mean he has to do anything good this country? Why would anybody want a coke head for a president?? I mean, do you listen to some of the stuff he says and are like "hes exactly right." Bush either needs to be shot, or impeached either one would work.
[img]http://www.gov.on.ca/opp/marihuana/images/bbpr4.jpg[/img]
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
Well bush for the american people is dumb but it would work out good for people living in the UK like myself with UK compaines getting good money from iraq and everything. Kerry on the other hand would look at more home grown problems.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
I doubt Bush is even the head honcho I bet there is a group of people that order his ass around and he is just a figurehead. The american People probably just go vote and it makes them feel good when someone is elected. But probably Someone else is running this country besides the president. Hes kinda like a puppet i think.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Happy Homer
- Casual toker

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:17 am
- Location: nj
- Contact:
They say that that draft thing is just a rumor but its already been brought up in congress. luckily it was shot down. but unfortuanatly it might need to be done with either bush or kerry. what a great quagmire we're in now.I think mostly rednecks like bush. I bet ya if hes reelected we could have a draft that means anyone 18-35 could be going to war. Scary.
- Purple^Haze
- Casual toker

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:07 am
- Location: Michigan, USA
- Contact:
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Bush represents the powerful people, the C.E.Os, Directors and Managers of big companies who are given tax breaks. If you represent powerful Americans, its hard to lose even if you are a dumb ass. Also as someone mentioned earlier he has the support of the rednecks and other homophobic racists.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users