torture trying to get to sleep
Moderator: Moderators
-
Guest
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I don't know why, but whenever I get drunk and fall asleep, I can never stay asleep for more than 8 hours... I usually wake up at 5 or so in the morning when I passed out at midnight or 1:30 or so.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Skunk Master
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
- Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Curiousme420
sleeping
I understand what you mean,, I had that same problem about a month ago. At night I usually go to bed at around 10:00pm,, smoke a bowl,, listen to the radio till about 12:00, I will sort of doze off, but i will wake up a few hours later feeling as though i never fell asleep,, it is weird. I think these are symptoms of a sleeping disorder,, but if u smoke a lot of weed, that is whats causing it, it will go away in a few days,, nothing serious.
Peace out,,,, 420 always on time....
[/code]
Peace out,,,, 420 always on time....
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
The Venal Marijuana God wrote:no actually if you smoke when your about to go to sleep, youll have nightmares and like scary shit dreams. but you can smoke all you ant through out the day.
I have fucked up dreams. Seriously. I drempt I was a Giant tounge being gunned down by the Easter bunny. Cept it was an Evil Easter bunny
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
i usually go to bed from 2-5am. its really quite shitty. i always try to go to bed at 12 or whatever, but it never happens:x cos i get distracted. i hope im not the only one with this problem. anyways what weedguru higher said, yeah i notice htat too, if i sleep till 2pm or something im always really sleepy.
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Yeah me too. I used to sdleep about 12 hours straight when I was about 18 then when I woke up I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed so I just went back to sleep again. Man I used to sleep about 15 hours a day back then, plus a nap in the evening/afternoonweedguru higher wrote:Did you know that if you oversleep you'll be more tired than if you undersleep? For me anyways.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
