torture trying to get to sleep

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Guest

Post by Guest »

You still dream.... you probably just don't remember it as easily after a night of the green.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I don't know why, but whenever I get drunk and fall asleep, I can never stay asleep for more than 8 hours... I usually wake up at 5 or so in the morning when I passed out at midnight or 1:30 or so.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I think you got your math a little wrong there !!! LOL!!
Image
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

i know, if he did that he'd sleep more than 12 hours :P
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

That could be cuz your dehydrated.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

hey guys HUDDLE-- i think he meant the 8hour bit as a MAXIMUM. okie? okie! :wink:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Did you know that if you oversleep you'll be more tired than if you undersleep? For me anyways.
Image
Curiousme420

sleeping

Post by Curiousme420 »

I understand what you mean,, I had that same problem about a month ago. At night I usually go to bed at around 10:00pm,, smoke a bowl,, listen to the radio till about 12:00, I will sort of doze off, but i will wake up a few hours later feeling as though i never fell asleep,, it is weird. I think these are symptoms of a sleeping disorder,, but if u smoke a lot of weed, that is whats causing it, it will go away in a few days,, nothing serious.

Peace out,,,, 420 always on time.... :shock: [/code]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

The Venal Marijuana God wrote:no actually if you smoke when your about to go to sleep, youll have nightmares and like scary shit dreams. but you can smoke all you ant through out the day.

I have fucked up dreams. Seriously. I drempt I was a Giant tounge being gunned down by the Easter bunny. Cept it was an Evil Easter bunny
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

i usually go to bed from 2-5am. its really quite shitty. i always try to go to bed at 12 or whatever, but it never happens:x cos i get distracted. i hope im not the only one with this problem. anyways what weedguru higher said, yeah i notice htat too, if i sleep till 2pm or something im always really sleepy.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

weedguru higher wrote:Did you know that if you oversleep you'll be more tired than if you undersleep? For me anyways.
Yeah me too. I used to sdleep about 12 hours straight when I was about 18 then when I woke up I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed so I just went back to sleep again. Man I used to sleep about 15 hours a day back then, plus a nap in the evening/afternoon :shock: .
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users